Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Brown Down

ohhhhhhhh ShÎt! You know how to barter??? That’s amazing!!!! I mean, was that a college course or just something you pick up on YouTube
And your comment right there shows you know nothing outside of Jersey. We still barter on things in rural America. Good examples are my dad is a retired heavy equipment mechanic. Guy needed some work done on a dozer. Dad did it and in parent of labor was able to use the dozer for some landscaping that needed done. Pretty simple concept thats been around forever.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Pot meet kettle.
You're the one who has gone on a crazy rant in here over the past 24 hours. Reeeeeeeeee just go get the shot reeeeeeeeee. You people need to get a grip.
I never told anyone to take the shot. Talk about repeating your master’s rhetoric. Personally I don’t give a damn either way. Get the shot or don’t but I’m against mandates. What else you got? Try reporting this one snowflake.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I never told anyone to take the shot. Talk about repeating your master’s rhetoric. Personally I don’t give a damn either way. Get the shot or don’t but I’m against mandates. What else you got? Try reporting this one snowflake.
You self admittedly got drunk and went on a ridiculous rant about how people who are against mandates can't hunt or garden.

Get a grip buddy.

Yeet

You self admittedly got drunk and went on a ridiculous rant about how people who are against mandates can't hunt or garden.

Get a grip buddy.
Again. Never said people who are against mandates can’t hunt. I was saying Mr Dollboy who’s talking like he’s the next John Wayne is full of śhit. It snowballed and I got sloppy with words I’ll admit that but I must have struck a nerve. Get a grip yourself and stop putting words in my mouth.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Again. Never said people who are against mandates can’t hunt. I was saying Mr Dollboy who’s talking like he’s the next John Wayne is full of śhit. It snowballed and I got sloppy with words I’ll admit that but I must have struck a nerve. Get a grip yourself and stop putting words in my mouth.
Sure thing pal, I'll let you continue to embarrass yourself. Carry on.

Redvet94

Now this is a npr story but read how it progresses.https://www.npr.org/2021/09/21/1039301977/anti-vaccine-protesters-clash-with-police-in-melbourne-for-the-second-straight-d

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Reeeeeeeeee shut your mouth Reeeeeeeeee
Waaaaahh my post got deleted Waaaaaahhh
Get a grip buddy
Pot meet kettle.
You're the one who has gone on a crazy rant in here over the past 24 hours. Reeeeeeeeee just go get the shot reeeeeeeeee. You people need to get a grip.

Get a grip buddy.

Sure thing pal, I'll let you continue to embarrass yourself. Carry on.
D7A96D79-930B-4C74-95A2-5DDDF06C70F5.gif

Yeet

Yeah ass face licker, I know it’s a simple concept. What it the name of Jesus does NJ have to do with bartering? If this is your only survival skill for a post apocalyptic world good luck! I’m sure there will be a high need for landscaping after your guys fell the government.
He’s living in a video game man screw him. I live in a town -1,000 people. Most everyone here owns many acres with cows and I have never heard of bartering outside of a western movie.

MAKAVELI

CNN's top story this morning was shaming a nurse that refused the vaccine and died of COVID

1) what level have you fallen to by shaming nationally a victim of any disease?

2) what does it say about actual death rates of COVID if they have to hunt to find 1 person to lead their entire webpage? It's so rare they have to make it a top story when it happens.

View attachment 352993
I'm sure you're shedding tears for those Black and Latino kids.

Last edited:

Brown Down

He’s living in a video game man screw him. I live in a town -1,000 people. Most everyone here owns many acres with cows and I have never heard of bartering outside of a western movie.
Actually my county's population is about 17k. I don't live in town hence rural living. And just because you haven't heard of something it doesn't exist. Damn I guess I'm just a figment of your imagination.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Actually my county's population is about 17k. I don't live in town hence rural living. And just because you haven't heard of something it doesn't exist. Damn I guess I'm just a figment of your imagination.
When you order from grubhub do you offer to wash the drivers car instead of paying for your food?