Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Dumbo

Bartering is still done just about everywhere in some form.
I know it’s done in NJ…
Goods for Services.
Not sure why it’s a mystery to anyone.
I live in a small town where I can assure you bartering is still common. Fix my electrical for half a hog. Work on my car for a gun, etc. Happens daily here. Split a load of class 5 with the neighbor and I'll come over with my tractor and spread it out, trading farm fresh eggs for fish, etc.

oldngray

nowhere special
I live in a small town where I can assure you bartering is still common. Fix my electrical for half a hog. Work on my car for a gun, etc. Happens daily here. Split a load of class 5 with the neighbor and I'll come over with my tractor and spread it out, trading farm fresh eggs for fish, etc.
IRS hates it when they can't collect taxes on barters.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Get over what? Watching every layperson in the nation become an overnight expert and go at each other is one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen. Everyone pointing fingers, making crazy claims, backpedaling, moving the goalposts at every turn, blaming the other side, right vs left, Vax vs no vax.....the world is burning man, I'm just here to watch.
Forgive me. I wrongfully assumed that because you posted an opinionated meme pertaining to this discussion that you actually had an opinion on the matter.
Nope 😂

The vaccine doesnt prevent infection or spread so its basically worthless and is not worth discussing any more.
Everything else you say hasn’t a shred of credibility due to this one statement.
YOU are BRAINWASHED into thinking that it doesn’t work!!! It’s time for you to accept this. You have been influenced. Your opinion is NOT based on fact. You cannot provide a shred of evidence to support this claim.

Forgive me. I wrongfully assumed that because you posted an opinionated meme pertaining to this discussion that you actually had an opinion on the matter.
Nope 😂
Oh, I do have an opinion, it just doesn't matter. Are you so blinded by yours that you can't see both sides have taken their points waayyy too far?

oldngray

nowhere special
Oh, I do have an opinion, it just doesn't matter. Are you so blinded by yours that you can't see both sides have taken their points waayyy too far?
youre-right.jpg

Ehhh. Honestly there’s a few simple facts that are literally all that matter here, beyond those I’m not trying to do anything.
The virus is real.
The vax is available and works.
Old and sick people are dying.
These should be the ONLY points that matter, but I agree, we’re deep in the weeds discussing “well THIS institution LIES and this one blah blah blah!”
Complete waste of time. Sure is fascinating, though

Dr.Brownz

Everything else you say hasn’t a shred of credibility due to this one statement.
YOU are BRAINWASHED into thinking that it doesn’t work!!! It’s time for you to accept this. You have been influenced. Your opinion is NOT based on fact. You cannot provide a shred of evidence to support this claim.

Do you remember last year when Kamaltoe Harris was saying she didn't trust the vaccine because "TRUMP!" ??? Do you?

Ehhh. Honestly there’s a few simple facts that are literally all that matter here, beyond those I’m not trying to do anything.
The virus is real.
The vax is available and works.
Old and sick people are dying.
These should be the ONLY points that matter, but I agree, we’re deep in the weeds discussing “well THIS institution LIES and this one blah blah blah!”
Complete waste of time. Sure is fascinating, though
I agree that the virus is real.
I agree that vulnerable people are dying.
I agree, to an extent, that the vax works.

They (the experts) largely agree that it does not prevent transmission. That it does not prevent contracting the disease. That it minimizes symptoms.

So, saying that the vax works, says that it only works for the people that choose to take it. So, if doesn't help anyone but me, then why would I be forced to take it? I can refuse any other medical treatment, any, but you're telling me that I can't make this decision for myself? If I've already had the disease and I don't want the shot, myofb and let me live the way I choose.

So, saying that the vax works, says that it only works for the people that choose to take it. So, if doesn't help anyone but me, then why would I be forced to take it? I can refuse any other medical treatment, any, but you're telling me that I can't make this decision for myself? If I've already had the disease and I don't want the shot, myofb and let me live the way I choose.
That’s fine.
Now, when you ARENT allowed to go back to work because you refused the shot; understand that it’s NOT a part of a plan for world domination that involves taking your freedoms away.
It’s because your work simply won’t deal with your ass if you’re not vaccinated. It makes business sense for them to just turn you away.

That’s fine.
Now, when you ARENT allowed to go back to work because you refused the shot; understand that it’s NOT a part of a plan for world domination that involves taking your freedoms away.
It’s because your work simply won’t deal with your ass if you’re not vaccinated. It makes business sense for them to just turn you away.
I'm much more rational that that. That said, what do they have to deal with by me not being vaccinated, but still having antibodies/immunity? What is their risk?

It's all political posturing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is no vaccine mandate.
Deal with it my Democrat friend.

I'm much more rational that that. That said, what do they have to deal with by me not being vaccinated, but still having antibodies/immunity? What is their risk?

It's all political posturing.
They don’t have the resources/would not spend the resources on going around making sure anybody who’s not vaxed has the antibodies.
Do you have the vax or not? Check box.
Large breakthrough occurs; all they say is “all our employees are vaxed” and move on.
If half the building is unvaxed? That outbreak looks pretty crappy on the company, now doesn’t it?
Liability 101