Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Underachiever who is too stupid to figure out how to conceal his multiple (and equally :censored2:ed up) personalities.

NetsuaQuad.jpg

FromOffTheStreets

I have a hard time believing ups, usps, fedex or any other large business dependent upon their workforce is going to be subject to the "mandate". Especially before peak season. I could see them pushing it out after a hard winter & things slow down though.
In the end, I think they pushed it to shift focus from the afganistan catastrophe.

Dumbo

Screenshot_20210922-125712.png

First we will be super duper nice to them, trick them with free ice cream and beer. Then we will start to shame them, segregate them, dehumanize them, and start some relocation camps (which by the way is already in the works). Let's see where it goes next.

CDC Shielding Approach (quarantine camps)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Screenshot_20210922-130204.png

PT Car Washer

I have a hard time believing ups, usps, fedex or any other large business dependent upon their workforce is going to be subject to the "mandate". Especially before peak season. I could see them pushing it out after a hard winter & things slow down though.
In the end, I think they pushed it to shift focus from the afganistan catastrophe.
UPS is trying to shift the focus off of Afghanistan?

^^Before they take it down go to YouTube and check out this project veritas latest stuff on the shots. Really eye opening stuff our government is flat out evil

I agree that the virus is real.
I agree that vulnerable people are dying.
I agree, to an extent, that the vax works.

They (the experts) largely agree that it does not prevent transmission. That it does not prevent contracting the disease. That it minimizes symptoms.

So, saying that the vax works, says that it only works for the people that choose to take it. So, if doesn't help anyone but me, then why would I be forced to take it? I can refuse any other medical treatment, any, but you're telling me that I can't make this decision for myself? If I've already had the disease and I don't want the shot, myofb and let me live the way I choose.
The virus is real
Vulnerable people were murdered intentionally in nursing homes and hospitals
The vax will have long term effects that are devastating