Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

They don’t have the resources/would not spend the resources on going around making sure anybody who’s not vaxed has the antibodies.
Do you have the vax or not? Check box.
Large breakthrough occurs; all they say is “all our employees are vaxed” and move on.
If half the building is unvaxed? That outbreak looks pretty crappy on the company, now doesn’t it?
Liability 101

But there is no liability, that's the point. Me being vaxed or not doesn't affect the vulnerability of anyone else. It's just image and posturing and that's not good enough for me. If it comes to it, and they'd rather test me every week than do a one-time test for antibodies, eff 'em, I'll take the test every week.

See? A rational discussion, even through your condescension.

Have a good day, it's bedtime.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
But there is no liability, that's the point. Me being vaxed or not doesn't affect the vulnerability of anyone else. It's just image and posturing and that's not good enough for me. If it comes to it, and they'd rather test me every week than do a one-time test for antibodies, :censored2: 'em, I'll take the test every week.

See? A rational discussion, even through your condescension.

Have a good day, it's bedtime.
No liability?
A school just got sued in my home state because a girl got here hair snipped on the bus 😂😂
No liability? For knowingly putting unvaxed workers into the public?
Are you sure? I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.

That kid takes it as an enema.
Hows that Kool Aid tasting?

C47E056D-012C-4ABA-AA7A-A8CCEB38DA44.gif

Brown Down

They don’t have the resources/would not spend the resources on going around making sure anybody who’s not vaxed has the antibodies.
Do you have the vax or not? Check box.
Large breakthrough occurs; all they say is “all our employees are vaxed” and move on.
If half the building is unvaxed? That outbreak looks pretty crappy on the company, now doesn’t it?
Liability 101
And what about those that have had covid. We are being told we have to get the shot now as well. Last I checked vaccines mimic the body's natural defenses without having to get sick. That's science they aren't talking about or looking at. If they want to put a mandate or restrictions in then do it right. This half assed crap won't cut it and is one of the reasons there is resistance. Tell the truth, get the info out, and do things the right way. That's how you curb a pandemic and our government has failed misserably at all 3.

And what about those that have had covid. We are being told we have to get the shot now as well. Last I checked vaccines mimic the body's natural defenses without having to get sick. That's science they aren't talking about or looking at. If they want to put a mandate or restrictions in then do it right. This half assed crap won't cut it and is one of the reasons there is resistance. Tell the truth, get the info out, and do things the right way. That's how you curb a pandemic and our government has failed misserably at all 3.
There is no vaccine mandate.
Deal with it.
We’ll said @DriveInDriveOut 😂

Brown Down

Let me go about this another way. What is the difference between a vaccinated person and an unvaccinated person? For those that will post them I don't mean they are sheep, selfish, etc etc. I mean in how this virus can affect them. Answer is the difference is a percentage. That's it. Everyone can still get it, spread it, be hospitalized by it, die from it, have long term effects from it. So we should discriminate against people due to a percentage?
As for testing and liability same thing.
If the vaccine actually gave long lasting immunity then there would be a great chance of it being mandated effectively, and also a lower chance of resistance.