Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Dumbo

Sounds like some conspiracy nonsense
You know these are undercover and whistleblower videos of real people showing their HHS badges from real locations. The first video shows doctors discussing real dying patients where you can see the patient on the bed dying of the vaccine, explaining the specific markers and the heart failure he is currently in directly after the shot. Subsequently the nurses and doctors are saying how they cannot report it because they will lose their jobs. All locations and people are vetted. HHS even acknowledged the video and said they would be doing an investigation and that they take "these matters seriously". So at some point the conspiracy excuse just shows ignorance and a deep desire to bury your head in the sand over very real video proof of widespread coverups and fraud.

I think you should go back a few pages and find that first one and watch it, and watch the one being released tonight, and then come back here and logically, intelligently explain to me how these people are all made up and these videos are fake and it's just a qanon conspiracy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You know these are undercover and whistleblower videos of real people showing their HHS badges from real locations. The first video shows doctors discussing real dying patients where you can see the patient on the bed dying of the vaccine, explaining the specific markers and the heart failure he is currently in directly after the shot. Subsequently the nurses and doctors are saying how they cannot report it because they will lose their jobs. All locations and people are vetted. HHS even acknowledged the video and said they would be doing an investigation and that they take "these matters seriously". So at some point the conspiracy excuse just shows ignorance and a deep desire to bury your head in the sand over very real video proof of widespread coverups and fraud.
Why do you think so many nurses are quitting rather than take the shot

I think you should go back a few pages and find that first one and watch it, and watch the one being released tonight, and then come back here and logically, intelligently explain to me how these people are all made up and these videos are fake and it's just a qanon conspiracy.
He’s a coincidence theorist

This illegitimate administration knows they cheated the gain power they’re acting like a bank robber desperate to spend and launder the money before the hammer comes down and the fraud is in the open

Are these people at least paid to push vaccines on here and other forums by the pharma companies and the Biden regime or do they actually do their bidding free of charge ?