Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m a nurse I’m so tired from the pandemic 😭

hospitals are way over staffed , if UPS called the shots and owned a hospital there would be 1 nurse for the entire ER

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1632874344403.jpeg

BigGuy2732

During every flu season, there is a significant and substantial excess death rate, but the deaths were seldom classified as flu deaths, since they usually had heart disease, cancer, morbid obesity, and liver failure etc, and were classified according to whichever organ gave up the ghost first. Now we have the reverse issue. If you get run over by a truck, and one the bits splattered all over the road tests positive for covid, you are a covid death. So the death rate from cancer, heart attacks, and all the rest goes down by the same amount as Covid deaths go up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
During every flu season, there is a significant and substantial excess death rate, but the deaths were seldom classified as flu deaths, since they usually had heart disease, cancer, morbid obesity, and liver failure etc, and were classified according to whichever organ gave up the ghost first. Now we have the reverse issue. If you get run over by a truck, and one the bits splattered all over the road tests positive for covid, you are a covid death. So the death rate from cancer, heart attacks, and all the rest goes down by the same amount as Covid deaths go up.

One thing I noticed, there's an independent stats tracker, Knoema (first link), put the crude death rate in the US for 2020 at 8.95 per 1000, which is only a 1.19% growth over 2019, and only .07/1000 higher than projected in 2019, according to macrotrend (second link)

According to Knoema's death rate, that puts total deaths at around 2,950,000 for the US in 2020.

The CDC is claiming 3.36 million deaths in 2020 in the US. They also claim 375,000 covid deaths in 2020. If you subtract the supposed covid deaths from the total deaths reported by the CDC, that brings you pretty close to the death rate reported by Knoema.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....

One thing I noticed, there's an independent stats tracker, Knoema (first link), put the crude death rate in the US for 2020 at 8.95 per 1000, which is only a 1.19% growth over 2019, and only .07/1000 higher than projected in 2019, according to macrotrend (second link)

According to Knoema's death rate, that puts total deaths at around 2,950,000 for the US in 2020.

The CDC is claiming 3.36 million deaths in 2020 in the US. They also claim 375,000 covid deaths in 2020. If you subtract the supposed covid deaths from the total deaths reported by the CDC, that brings you pretty close to the death rate reported by Knoema.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....
There's an old saying that figures don't lie but liars do a lot of figuring.

BrownZen

enjoy your life long side effect for a vaccine that only last 6 months and you can still catch it and spread it.

Attachments

• vaxx_pilots_grounded.png
    vaxx_pilots_grounded.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 43

BrownZen

UPS Union wants all anti-vaxxers to quit. This will create a labor shortage. Then then UPS comes to the table to negotiate with the Union they can say "if the job paid more we could fill them" and the union leaders will pat themselves on the back for being a great union while anyone who believes in medical freedom is out of work. It is why you have not heard a peep from the union about fighting back on Biden's vaccine mandate. Have you noticed a ridiculous amount of hire lately? It is because UPS knows this is true and is hiring way more than the usual seasonal workers to combat the union in negotiations. Don't believe me? Just call your union leaders and ask what steps they have taken to fight back. I did. I was told "if they quit, they quit."

rickyb

you mean the system that built the internet you are using, the computer you are using, the reason you are healthy and well fed? OK comrade whatever you say.
look up who invented the internet and who invested in computers for decades until it was handed over

ill give you a clue it was all for war i believe.