Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

BrownZen

look up who invented the internet and who invested in computers for decades until it was handed over

ill give you a clue it was all for war i believe.
the cold war had a play in it. Another reason capitalism kept you safe from getting nuked by your first strike believing enemies. you are welcome. But most of the coding and development or hardware is private sector. DOS to Windows etc...

rickyb

the cold war had a play in it. Another reason capitalism kept you safe from getting nuked by your first strike believing enemies. you are welcome. But most of the coding and development or hardware is private sector. DOS to Windows etc...
capitalism did not keep me safe. its called "imperialism" and its when govt goes to war to steal resources. we've almost had several nuclear incidents only saved by luck. only country to drop a nuke in war was USA.

Ah this is great of the hospital workers refusing to be vaccinated and quitting or getting fired...EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP WE WILL TAKE THE POWER BACK

OH NO THE HOSPITALS ARE OVERRUN WITH PATIENTS , UH NO YOU GUYS FIRED EVERYBODY
🧔✊
That’s why they’re doing it they want a socialized medical system under their control only

I gotta say it is hysterical to watch the left and their media puppets try and walk this tightrope between bullying and coercing white Christians to take experimental shots that they don’t want and not trying to upset the black “community” that they know damn well the overwhelming majority of them have zero interest in getting them either

rickyb

So your issue isn't with capitalism, It's with corrupt people who will abuse any system to get what they want. Glad we can agree on that.
i have a problem with power centralization and capitalism falls under that category, democracy is not supposed to but it happens.

i think power abuse and power corrupts could be related to what you said.