Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

wilberforce15

This is a lot like the old financial adage:

If I owe the bank a million dollars, I have a problem.
But if I owe the bank a billion dollars, the bank has a problem.

If 5% of the workforce were unvaccinated, the unvaccinated would have a problem.
Because 20-40% of the workforce is unvaccinated, the business has a problem.

If 5% of the workforce were unvaccinated, the unvaccinated would have a problem.
If 20-40% of the workforce are out because of COVID 19 the company has a problem.

brownman2075

It would be cheaper for UPS to take the federal government to court and fight the illegality of it all and have them shove those parking ticket equivalent fines up their ass.

Dumbo

If 20% to 40% we're out due to covid then it would be a true pandemic. These numbers were not even close in the worst time of this. But I guarantee that if everyone got vaccinated at once there will be a lot of people out with side effects. Several drivers in my building called in after getting vaccinated with mostly flu like symptoms and sever headaches. That would be a real problem.

If 20% to 40% we're out due to covid then it would be a true pandemic. These numbers were not even close in the worst time of this. But I guarantee that if everyone got vaccinated at once there will be a lot of people out with side effects. Several drivers in my building called in after getting vaccinated with mostly flu like symptoms and sever headaches. That would be a real problem.
We have drivers that call in when they need a haircut. Just another excuse.

BigGuy2732

A64B043E-4556-4232-8CAB-35201AE9527A.jpeg

Nah
688,000 deaths of Americans. Mostly unvaccinated. I guess that is not too bad.
I mean, when you test everyone who dies for COVID and put it on the death certificate even when there were other significant factors at play, such as gunshot wounds, shark attacks, motorcycle accidents, those numbers can certainly sneak up on you.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Ah this is great of the hospital workers refusing to be vaccinated and quitting or getting fired...EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP WE WILL TAKE THE POWER BACK

OH NO THE HOSPITALS ARE OVERRUN WITH PATIENTS , UH NO YOU GUYS FIRED EVERYBODY
🧔✊