Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Some top rate guys that have been here their entire adult life are going to be in for a surprise when they see their earning prospects in the non unionized world..

😄😄

wilberforce15

Captain America says:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 82

Cowboy Mac

What happens if you’ve already had Covid? Are you still supposed to get a shot even though doctors are recommending against that? What about people who can’t get the shot for medical reasons?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
But it's an executive order. You better do what it says...or else!
Whatever, it’s a free society. Don’t want a job? Don’t want to fly, go to sporting events, concerts , cruises, other countries, it’s your freedom of choice. It’s not forced, it’s a decision.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What happens if you’ve already had Covid? Are you still supposed to get a shot even though doctors are recommending against that? What about people who can’t get the shot for medical reasons?
Latest studies are showing natural immunity lasts longer than the shot. So I don’t see why anyone that had it should be forced to get the shot.

hellfire

What happens if you’ve already had Covid? Are you still supposed to get a shot even though doctors are recommending against that? What about people who can’t get the shot for medical reasons
Latest studies are showing natural immunity lasts longer than the shot. So I don’t see why anyone that had it should be forced to get the shot.
Lol ,😂😂😂😂, good luck

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Whatever, it’s a free society. Don’t want a job? Don’t want to fly, go to sporting events, concerts , cruises, other countries, it’s your freedom of choice. It’s not forced, it’s a decision
Yep what you just described sure sounds like freedom.

trickpony1

Whatever, it’s a free society. Don’t want a job? Don’t want to fly, go to sporting events, concerts , cruises, other countries, it’s your freedom of choice. It’s not forced, it’s a decision.
It's not a decision, it's........

extortion
[ikˈstôrSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
    "he used bribery and extortion to build himself a huge, art-stuffed mansion" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    demanding money with menaces · exaction · extraction · blackmail · shakedown

hellfire

It's not a decision, it's........

extortion
[ikˈstôrSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
    "he used bribery and extortion to build himself a huge, art-stuffed mansion" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    demanding money with menaces · exaction · extraction · blackmail · shakedown
Whatever. Enjoy the fact your walls of ignorance are closing in. I will be here to constantly remind you of your ignorant reality closing in . Hope this helps