Bieber, seriously?

klein

Für Meno :)
It's a smart business move from his manager if you ask me.
Sell his books while they are in high demand , take the profits !

Get richer even quicker !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kim Kardashian has been counseling him about marketing his own line of hair care products. I bet he does it too!

diesel96

Bieber, a memoir ? Aw, c'mon!! :dissapointed:

It's a brilliant Capitalistic move.....What's a few more million dollars of chump change to put away for the day he grows older and he's not "cute" any more and his voice changes after puberty....

On second hand, why are we talking about this boy...oh yeah, Moreluck getting bored. She starting to turn TMZ :fan:and Pop Culture articles loose on us...

klein

Für Meno :)
Yup, just look back at Donny Osmond.
Bet, he would be happy now, if he would have taken more advantage of his young childhood fame.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, at least I know what's going on and am able to talk to my teenage grandkids.......I'm nobody's Bubba !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"She starting to turn TMZ :fan:and Pop Culture articles loose on us.."

In case you didn't know, Current Events is not just politics. Current Events covers ALL events going on currently....thus the name. You need to be more well rounded in your education.......oui?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard he was, but started the thread because I thought what in the hell can a 16 yr. old write about his life....it's just beginning.

P

pickup

Do you know he's Canadian ?
Or is that the reason you started this thread ?

Nope she posted it because he moved to Atlanta Georgia in the Good old united states where he and he mom are chasing the good ol' u.s buck. Ups having its corporate headquarters in Atlanta makes this story a good fit for browncafe.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now I read in the latest Star magazine..."He may be only 16, but Justin Bieber plans to release a "photographic memoir" in October. This is just another way for me to say thankyou to my fans, says Justin.

Oh yeah, like he's giving it away free??!!:knockedout:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Yup, just look back at Donny Osmond.
Bet, he would be happy now, if he would have taken more advantage of his young childhood fame.

Donny Osmond managed his fame just fine.
What make you think he is not happy?
What does Donny Osmond have to do with any part of this thread?