New kinda of stupid!

Thebrownblob

That’s not the word on the street. The phrase I most often hear is, “ when am I coming back”? Lol
Is that from your management friends? because we have no one laid off here two were off last week and they were brought back this week. Wow Normal layoff for this time of year. The rest of the country we will be fine in a couple weeks as vacation kicks in just like it always used to be.

UPSER1987

Is that from your management friends? because we have no one laid off here two were off last week and they were brought back this week. Wow Normal layoff for this time of year. The rest of the country we will be fine in a couple weeks as vacation kicks in just like it always used to be.
Ok, now you’re boring me. Too much like work-shutting drivers down. Too easy.😂

Thebrownblob

Ok, now you’re boring me. Too much like work-shutting drivers down. Too easy.😂
Yeah, you really really shut me down.

1709851021369.gif

Pullman Brown

Oh I know all that. Contractual or not, it’s still a dog and pony show.
Not sure what anyone learns watching a guy make chalk figures on the ground or a grown ass man handing a water to another grown ass man. 😂 That :censored2: has nothing to do with safety.
Don’t forget the gay stretches we do in the morning!

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
We have 20 on layoff

Sixth Punch Sense

In my building the safety committee is made up of guys who got into pretty egregious accidents and had to be on the safety committee as a condition of getting their job back. You’d think the safety committee would be full of guys with 25 year patches but that would make too much sense.
Yeah we have a guy like that, 3 accidents in a year and still got his job back. Last accident was hitting the garage door into the building. Dude's an idiot and in my loop. Went to three hearings and they didn't properly suspend him so he got his job back

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
you should see the list. We've got nearly 1/4 of our entire driver force signing up for Saturday preload or driving. I have a million places I'd rather be on Saturday.
If they were to offer double shifts at my hub I wouldn’t need to come in on Saturday. They only got the company kiss asses coming in. Grievance hearings keep getting pushed back or sent to the labor manager and to panel.