New kinda of stupid!

Pullman Brown

I get layoffs when you are overstaffed, but who is the genius behind mandatory layoffs even when you are a seriously understaffed center with low vacations and daily routes sitting? Please explain the logic here. Cut the dividend back a little if it’s that bad. Sheesh!

@catstalking

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I get layoffs when you are overstaffed, but who is the genius behind mandatory layoffs even when you are a seriously understaffed center with low vacations and daily routes sitting? Please explain the logic here. Cut the dividend back a little if it’s that bad. Sheesh!

@catstalking
As long as your getting it done or close to it Nothing will change

UPSER1987

Yeah, I hear the safety guys talking there won’t be a safety committee here within 3 months. Guess they can’t afford the OT
That is a good place to save money. Safety committees are a waste of time and money. The ultimate dog and pony show. The “ chalk talk” on the building floors that nobody reads. Give me a break.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That is a good place to save money. Safety committees are a waste of time and money. The ultimate dog and pony show. The “ chalk talk” on the building floors that nobody reads. Give me a break.
So, just turn this place into Amazon and burn it to the ground? Good plan, this is why volume is down, inept management that only cares about MIPS and not the brand Or service. That attitude has become contagious with the Covid baby drivers, keep burning it down and raising the dividend!

DOK

9.5 #1 = MONDAY
9.5 #2 = TUESDAY

SMOOTH SAILING REST OF WEEK 😎
✊🧔‍♂️
To be honest that’s what they seem to be doing, 2 over 9.5’s then that work gets moved to the next guy. A good dispatcher can spread that work around the center while not having anyone go over 9.5 for 3 days in one week.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
To be honest that’s what they seem to be doing, 2 over 9.5’s then that work gets moved to the next guy. A good dispatcher can spread that work around the center while not having anyone go over 9.5 for 3 days in one week.
A good dispatcher would put the work on anyone who didn’t sign the 9.5 list right away. I signed a list for excessive OT, not half of the week excessive.

So, just turn this place into Amazon and burn it to the ground? Good plan, this is why volume is down, inept management that only cares about MIPS and not the brand Or service. That attitude has become contagious with the Covid baby drivers, keep burning it down and raising the dividend!
safety committee has nothing to do with what you just said