Big Brown Button

wannabeups

trick,
I agree with you....I watched the race and as I was watching I saw the moment when the jockey pulled back. Thinking that was odd... we watched it again... then someone said... "BB was injured going into this race" and I thought... "they raced him anyway??" what for the money??

If he won injured...they would have collected their money and recognition and you would have read about him being put down later...:dissapointed:

He shouldn't have even been in the race. I think I heard somewhere on the news that he had a split hoof and they had to wire it and get him fitted with a special horse shoe. Talk about being greedy.

Last edited:

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
The shouldn't have even been in the race. I think I heard somewhere on the news that he had a split hoof and they had to wire it and get him fitted with a special horse shoe. Talk about being greedy.

Yeah I posted exactly (see below) what they did to the poor thing...before he raced...below...:sad-very:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Big Brown they shouldah called in Curt Schilling's Dr. can we bloody sock!! sorry I mean bloody horse shoe !!!!!!
GO SOX

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
BIG BROWN last seen pulling a bulk train in World Port last nite, Hell they will make money on him some how !!! Some one said they think Dale Jarret was loading up the cart!