Big personality or celebrity

rod

Retired 22 years
I just now noticed all the fuss over my "man boobs" video. A few here on BC crack me up with their "hollier than tho" attitudes. Upstates vote shouldn't count anyway as he is suppose to have me on his "ignore list" so why would he even care. (just running up his post count I guess). I don't care one way or the other if it gets deleted. I posted it just to get a chuckle out of the broadminded crowd. The damage has been done- mission accomplished. I win.:happy2:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I just now noticed all the fuss over my "man boobs" video. A few here on BC crack me up with their "hollier than tho" attitudes. Upstates vote shouldn't count anyway as he is suppose to have me on his "ignore list" so why would he even care. (just running up his post count I guess). I don't care one way or the other if it gets deleted. I posted it just to get a chuckle out of the broadminded crowd. The damage has been done- mission accomplished. I win.:happy2:

"Ignore Lists"...wasn't that TieGuy's thing? I think they are the same person as their disdain for us BC bottom feeders seems unusually similair.

rod

Retired 22 years
"Ignore Lists"...wasn't that TieGuy's thing? I think they are the same person as their disdain for us BC bottom feeders seems unusually similair.

It a childish option offered for children who don't play well with others. p.s. --- I don't have a beef with tie (at this time :happy2:)

bbsam

Staff member
I thought it was funny. Gross, but funny. Consider me a bottom-feeder of the highest breeding.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unable, this may surprise you, but I did not vote to delete your video. I did, however, reply to it. Go back and read Post #67 and I hope you laugh as loud as I did when I wrote it.

over9five

Staff member
Geez Rod, relax, we were kidding! No one deleted it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Geez Rod, relax, we were kidding! No one deleted it.

Didn't you read the part about me not caring one way or the other if my video got deleted?---(you were all set to deleate it though--weren't you?) P. S.----I'm the most relaxed guy you could ever meet.

rod

Retired 22 years
Unable, this may surprise you, but I did not vote to delete your video. I did, however, reply to it. Go back and read Post #67 and I hope you laugh as loud as I did when I wrote it.

I did laugh at post #67 (its pickups post by the way)---------------------------I laugh at everything you post. I even laughed at post 79 where you said "lose the video"

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
There was a wild philly boy ,
PT Stewie :clover: was his name,
He was board n bread in Camden town,
at forty third and main.
he like to watch the boobies bounce.
on AJ's video,
and said good night to all but one,
BC's Socks of imfamous fame
wrote sock's title in his book,
and struck a line through his name.

Lyrics song to "Jack Dugan" Irish folk song
PS sorry socks you came to mind when I thought of imfamous fame

UPSSOCKS

There was a wild philly boy ,
PT Stewie :clover: was his name,
He was board n bread in Camden town,
at forty third and main.
he like to watch the boobies bounce.
on AJ's video,
and said good night to all but one,
BC's Socks of imfamous fame
wrote sock's title in his book,
and struck a line through his name.

Lyrics song to "Jack Dugan" Irish folk song
PS sorry socks you came to mind when I thought of imfamous fame

No Publicity is bad publicity...

UPSSOCKS - - - YOUR NEXT MOD..

Re-Raise

I don't really have an opinion on big personality or celebrity status on this site but I will say I have never seen a post from UpsGrunt, Stug or SoberUps that I haven't agreed with.

brownedout

Great thread. Sorry I wasn't here when it started. Being fairly new here I will go with the 10 people whose posts always have me "comin' back for more." I offer my list in alphabetical order:

aj - not just for her football; more so what will she be wearing next?

brownbaggin - even newer than me, lots of good opinions, and a part-timer to boot.

hubrat - very nice to have a woman's perspective of this job, and a knowledgeable perspective at that.

over9five - always clear,concise, good posts; even though he has censored me (I thought I might have been overstepping TOS)

satellite - not only is his avatar from My Favorite Martian; it's also Mr. Hand from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. All his posts are heard in this head in the voice of Ray
Walston.

Scratch - that's 3 mods in a row. See over without the censor.

sober - really someone who is actually the yoda of the site. I always want to know sober's take on everything. If sober hasn't posted on a thread, is it worth reading?

tie - notwithstanding the current happenstance, where he may have some valid points, tie has offered the best management perspective I feel we could get. I have told him in a PM while I didn't always agree with his position he brought value to every discussion.

upslifer - another manager's perspective that also was the best we could get. Too bad he's retired. Upstate once said he'd have been proud to drive for him. I second that. Which brings me to...

Upstate - not just a fellow NY'ker..but like sober, if upstate hasn't posted on a thread, is it really worth reading.

you're killing me.

I think mine are two groups the regulars who post here regularly like

danny (keeps me on my toes)
407 ( may be the one spoken of in the parables)
hoaxster ( the master of sarcasm )
over ( great sense of humor )
fethrs ( a beautiful soul, an inner spirit that transcends her external beauty)
scratch ( deep thinker a man of few words)
dilligaf ( I've been in love with her ever since we traded friend-bombs in a chat room..:)
aj - Her passion for life inspires me , her knowledge of football amazes me.
dizzee - what a talent here
moreluck - a major contributer here over the years, great sense of humor
socks - his raw management passion provides some balance. take him off moderation. This aint grade school. the school marm retired years ago.
lue c fer - great insight and wit
baba - I've learned a lot from him politically.

I'm sure there are more I cant think of right now (CRS)

the ones that probably tend to attract my eye are the less frequent old timers here

Barnyard ( old timer been here longer then moses and has few posts for all that time)
tooner ( A class act all the way )
cheryl ( She's EF Hutton here)
tony
trickpony ( gets the blood boiling , I respect his defense of the veterans in leavenworth)
traveler
vette
hdkappler
local804

I tend to pop in and skim, when I do so I quickly skip the standard rhetoric I've seen a million times. as a result I sometimes miss threads and discover them after they are well established.
Sometimes tend to shy away from posters that tend to have deep subjects because I dont have the time to read and digest their posts.

Soberups is generally so intense I have him on ignore. I'll go back and read what he posts when I have the time to do so but on a normal daily skim I dont want to be distracted by anything that involved.

a few posters I have on total ignore because I see no value in anything they post here. that list has never been as long as I have claimed it to be....:)
This post my friend is why we all come here. Big personality and this brown cafe has more than enough of. This is why I LOVE this site. Let's all just try to get along it's never really that bad. God bless

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
you're killing me.

I think mine are two groups the regulars who post here regularly like

danny (keeps me on my toes)
407 ( may be the one spoken of in the parables)
hoaxster ( the master of sarcasm )
over ( great sense of humor )
fethrs ( a beautiful soul, an inner spirit that transcends her external beauty)
scratch ( deep thinker a man of few words)
dilligaf ( I've been in love with her ever since we traded friend-bombs in a chat room..:)
aj - Her passion for life inspires me , her knowledge of football amazes me.
dizzee - what a talent here
moreluck - a major contributer here over the years, great sense of humor
socks - his raw management passion provides some balance. take him off moderation. This aint grade school. the school marm retired years ago.
lue c fer - great insight and wit
baba - I've learned a lot from him politically.

I'm sure there are more I cant think of right now (CRS)

the ones that probably tend to attract my eye are the less frequent old timers here

Barnyard ( old timer been here longer then moses and has few posts for all that time)
tooner ( A class act all the way )
cheryl ( She's EF Hutton here)
tony
trickpony ( gets the blood boiling , I respect his defense of the veterans in leavenworth)
traveler
vette
hdkappler
local804

I tend to pop in and skim, when I do so I quickly skip the standard rhetoric I've seen a million times. as a result I sometimes miss threads and discover them after they are well established.
Sometimes tend to shy away from posters that tend to have deep subjects because I dont have the time to read and digest their posts.

Soberups is generally so intense I have him on ignore. I'll go back and read what he posts when I have the time to do so but on a normal daily skim I dont want to be distracted by anything that involved.

a few posters I have on total ignore because I see no value in anything they post here. that list has never been as long as I have claimed it to be....:)
LMAO! :rofl: