Big personality or celebrity

texan

Hey Hoke, did he just call me a sir or was that just for you?
I had a Texas car parked in my driveway today. UTEP visitor!

Sorry moreluck. That "sir" was to the person (anonymous) who started the thread.
I enjoy 99 per cent of the post here by all. Remember my first dive into the water with a new thread (Major Email Change) and I
thought I started a war. I will always attempt to be respectful to all.
I still want to know WHERE do you get all those pictures? :happy-very:

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Sorry moreluck. That "sir" was to the person (anonymous) who started the thread.
I enjoy 99 per cent of the post here by all. Remember my first dive into the water with a new thread (Major Email Change) and I
Since I don't think More's feet have hit the floor yet in Cali, I'll let you in on the widely known secret. :wink2:

​Yahoo!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Anytime I need a picture, I just search Yahoo...........for instance, I enter "funny pictures of Pelosi" and I get those unflattering pictures of her. I enter" dogs at Christmas" for cute pictures to head my e-mails this time of year. You can enter just about anything with "pictures of" ahead of it. I will caution you not to look for pictures of "meatballs"......at least not with kids nearby!!

My new top Ten

Sober
Hoak
Buuuuiiiiiiiiiiblehead
Ovvvv v v Er 9-----5
Cachsuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxzxxxx
Dillllllli
Brownbomer
Bug
Tieguy
DS
And rocketman who is the man

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My new top Ten

Sober
Hoak
Buuuuiiiiiiiiiiblehead
Ovvvv v v Er 9-----5
Dillllllli
Brownbomer
Bug
Tieguy
DS
I thought Cachsux Isdaman, .............................. oh wait, that's someplace else. Never mind. Thanks 407

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My new top Ten

Sober
Hoak
Buuuuiiiiiiiiiiblehead
Ovvvv v v Er 9-----5
Dillllllli
Brownbomer
Bug
Tieguy
DS

More important and missing from the commentary is the "who and why" so&so fell off the list. The previous list should also be included. And a disclaimer / statement if list is ranking of popularity in the 407 world.