Big shout out to COVID 19

Started as a 22.4 last year, already a RPCD and a mon-fri driver thanks to all the new hires. I was complaining that neither of those things would happen until I hit top rate but here we are. Love it. Love you Chinese virus!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The 9/5 Grievance checks finally made it through panel. There will be many more to come. My Local won't agree to PVD drivers, we want more full-time drivers.

fullsizeoutput_157d.jpeg

Rack em

Made the Podium
The 9/5 Grievance checks finally made it through panel. There will be many more to come. My Local won't agree to PVD drivers, we want more full-time drivers.

View attachment 302848
You got a good local. We have PVD drivers here and we still need a :censored2: ton of help. The company needs more trucks and more full time drivers ASAP, especially since they just bend over and spread their cheeks for amazon.

542thruNthru

10, that's it!?!?!? I'd say we have 20 minimum and we have less that 45 drivers lol. Ups is so screwed going forward.
Its growing. As more hear about the checks more file. The main problems is we have so many 22.4s and cover drivers that are unable to file.

We are over the 25% but a lot and filed back in April I believe because of it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Its growing. As more hear about the checks more file. The main problems is we have so many 22.4s and cover drivers that are unable to file.

We are over the 25% but a lot and filed back in April I believe because of it.
We don't have 22.4s luckily. Even our runner gunners are fed up because they know when they finish they'll have to help out at least one driver so a lot of them hopped on the 9.5 list.

I've been 9.5ing them every week, but I'm also 8 hour requesting them to death. When they violate me because they suck at dispatching, I file the next day and immediately request another 8 hour request per the contract. Last month I filed 6 grievances 8 hour request grievances and they haven't figured out yet that they they will be paying my penalty pay for a long ass time.

542thruNthru

We don't have 22.4s luckily. Even our runner gunners are fed up because they know when they finish they'll have to help out at least one driver so a lot of them hopped on the 9.5 list.

I've been 9.5ing them every week, but I'm also 8 hour requesting them to death. When they violate me because they suck at dispatching, I file the next day and immediately request another 8 hour request per the contract. Last month I filed 6 grievances 8 hour request grievances and they haven't figured out yet that they they will be paying my penalty pay for a long ass time.
I commend your commitment to holding them to the contract. Sadly brother I'm not that die hard yet. I haven't been requesting 8 hours because I know I won't get them. Though I have been filing 9.5 every week and helping other drivers file.

My shop steward has been so busy with other centers(we have 4 stewards out on one thing or another) that I've been helping him out in ours and helping members file 9.5, sup working and 8 hour request grievances.

Its been hectic. Really gives me a even higher respect for stewards and what they have to deal with.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I commend your commitment to holding them to the contract. Sadly brother I'm not that die hard yet. I haven't been requesting 8 hours because I know I won't get them. Though I have been filing 9.5 every week and helping other drivers file.

My shop steward has been so busy with other centers(we have 4 stewards out on one thing or another) that I've been helping him out in ours and helping members file 9.5, sup working and 8 hour request grievances.

Its been hectic. Really gives me a even higher respect for stewards and what they have to deal with.
Stewards are definitely not given enough credit for what they do for their members. It can be a thankless position at times, but God bless the ones who keep fighting anyways.

Over70irregs

9.5 and 8hr grievances are a great double team. I hope they wait til August when raises activate so check can be even bigger.