Big shout out to COVID 19

quad decade guy

How long have you been in Feeder and do you like it? Have a couple of friends that love it and say they should have done it years ago. One was telling me I should go. He says the BS we have to put up with in package is gone. They leave you alone.

Yes, but not quite...

It's just a different kind of BS. If you think "they" are not paying attention....think again. "They" are cutting all the mileage runs around here back to hourly. This is a huge cut in pay for the senior folks who have these jobs. This is pure retaliation by management. Sound familiar? Yes it is. Being late for arrival and departures will get their attention real fast. Remember, feeders is run by the same folks as pkg. And as a rookie, you will run behind...

542thruNthru

The 9/5 Grievance checks finally made it through panel. There will be many more to come. My Local won't agree to PVD drivers, we want more full-time drivers.

View attachment 302848
Got mine today. :)
sketch-1595308145459.jpg

Total $1,743.64 after taxes

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
Over 2.5k in 9.5 penalty pay. I've been looking for a new smoker and something to get the wife for dealing with these late hours all day while working.

Thank you Teamsters. ;)
And think, you can start a brisket in the morning before your 12 hour day, and it'll be ready when you get off work finally :)

542thruNthru

Watch it guy!

I was just talking about this in a different thread, but have you ever requested a meeting with stewie, BA, center manager, and labor manager to go over being violated on 9.5s so much?

No I haven't. This is the first time I've ever gone over 9.5 this much. Normally its maybe 1 or 2 weeks a year.

I've heard mixed things about it. Some really good and some where nothing happens.