Big Tax Cut for companies to go back to workers. How much will FDX pay u$?

floridays

Just another redneck proverb with references to homosexuality and bestiality. Typical of people from that part of the country.
We try to keep it simple for you smart boys that need a picture to understand anything. Was simply trying to illustrate that you are guilty of what you condemn old fart of doing.

bacha29

We try to keep it simple for you smart boys that need a picture to understand anything. Was simply trying to illustrate that you are guilty of what you condemn old fart of doing.
Oh I see you lack the courage to say it directly Me doing the same thing as OF? He has on numerous occasions in the past been requested not to revert to the use of personal attacks if he doesn't want others to use the same tactics on him. He was duly warned but refused to listen .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
One thing for certain.....if FedEx Express went union, FDX would once again become a "career company" just like UPS. I mean it already is a career company for the long ago topped out folks, but not so much for the newer hires of the last 20+ years. There are currently a lot of employees who have worked for FDX 25, 30, or even more years, but they were in the '3 months' or '18 months' to top out group. Back then, there was no need for a union because FDX took care of their employees. Nowadays, however, turnover is high, because it's not the high paying job that it once was. You bring in a union and raise a couriers starting pay to $25/hr and you'll have lifetime employees once again just like the olden days at FDX. A union wasn't needed way back then, but it is needed now.....at least to raise wages.
Let me explain something to you Troll. I do not now nor will I ever explain anything to you. I could not care less whether an insignificant little person like you believes what I’m saying or not. You want proof, look for it. This is the last time I will respond to you, so don’t bother to respond to this.

rickyb

Let me explain something to you Troll. I do not now nor will I ever explain anything to you. I could not care less whether an insignificant little person like you believes what I’m saying or not. You want proof, look for it. This is the last time I will respond to you, so don’t bother to respond to this.
its an honor to still have you talking to me.

bacha29

Hey dick face bacha. This is my is my original post. Where did I defend or dispute. I asked for facts. You know facts, wait, you don't like facts, fiction plays into your mentality better.
This comment simply confirms the fact that all you have to offer are personal attacks. Part of your unwavering defense of that company.

floridays

Oh I see you lack the courage to say it directly Me doing the same thing as OF? He has on numerous occasions in the past been requested not to revert to the use of personal attacks if he doesn't want others to use the same tactics on him. He was duly warned but refused to listen .
Obviously you missed my point, sorry for my inability to convey a thought. In my defense I think most on this site would say I'm too direct. The thin skin here offends me. Old Fart is just a dik on the end of a keyboard, the same as I am and You are. This is entertainment, it's not life or death, there is no assent to the top here.

bacha29

Hey dick face bacha. This is my is my original post. Where did I defend or dispute. I asked for facts. You know facts, wait, you don't like facts, fiction plays into your mentality better.
You are the one who immediately disputed the report which included another personal attack accusing the individual of being a constant complainer which was the real focus of you comment. The merits of the report makes it incumbent upon you to offer contradicting evidence. But that was never your intent but to try to disguise another personal attack. it's no wonder many have put you on ignore.

floridays

Just another redneck proverb with references to homosexuality and bestiality. Typical of people from that part of the country.
You claim you didn't make the analogy, that is correct, I did and I stand behind it.
All allegations aren't true, inability to disprove a false allegation does not make the allegation true.
You then added your stereotype and Van busted your sanctimonious balls.

Oldfart

You are the one who immediately disputed the report which included another personal attack accusing the individual of being a constant complainer which was the real focus of you comment. The merits of the report makes it incumbent upon you to offer contradicting evidence. But that was never your intent but to try to disguise another personal attack. it's no wonder many have put you on ignore.
:censored2: Once again, never disputed anything. Simply asked for facts. You are truly one stupid :censored2:aren't you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldfart

After the attack he asked a question, I see your response does not address his question, typical bacha.
I asked for someone to confirm that fedex pays very little taxes. Dip :censored2: said 7%. Maybe that's right, I have no idea. Can't believe much of what he or operational says. They both make crap up just to be complaining. I am not defending or disputing. Just want some proof. I am not gonna read the proxy and study it. Fdx could give each employee $1k and operational and bacha would still bitch. That is all they know.

bacha29

After the attack he asked a question, I see your response does not address his question, typical bacha.[/QUOTE If he had asked for information regarding the actual amount of dollars in federal .state ,local employer taxes etc that X actually paid I 'm sure that someone would at least try to find that information . But oh no. All he wanted was to hide another one of his personal attacks behind his inquiry.

bacha29

I asked for someone to confirm that fedex pays very little taxes. Dip :censored2: said 7%. Maybe that's right, I have no idea. Can't believe much of what he or operational says. They both make crap up just to be complaining. I am not defending or disputing. Just want some proof. I am not gonna read the proxy and study it. Fdx could give each employee $1k and operational and bacha would still bitch. That is all they know.
What evidence do you have to offer to support your accusation that their intent was to complain?

floridays

@Oldfart Hey Fart you old inbred southern deliverance inbred, straighten up. I get tired of sullying my reputation trying to clean up your messes. Merry Christmas.