Big Thanks & Shout Out to the IBT...GREAT CONTRACT

Tony Q

They would have mentioned it last night to make that :censored2: sandwich they put out more appetizing for members.
I disagree, there is still things to be ironed out. Then you will see it all. This is all just hype, similar to the week leading up to the super bowl.

Box Ox

Maybe it’s time for a new job, not trying to be a prick but you seem disgruntled.

Not the first time I've heard that from management. Won't be the last. If you can't understand why what's been put in front of Union hourlies is outrageous to us, I can't help you. But you shouldn't try to propagandize here.

I disagree, there is still things to be ironed out. Then you will see it all. This is all just hype, similar to the week leading up to the super bowl.

Superbowl's over. The negotiators on both sides are ready for the all star game where they'll go through the motions of playing, but not really try or give a damn.

Johney

I know it wasn't easy and $41 an hour by 2023 is a very decent blue collar wage. Plus, the employees with whiskers won't be working the weekends. It's a win/win deal for all.

'The Teamsters confirmed negotiators reached an agreement that would raise the minimum wage for part-time workers from $10 to $13 beginning Aug. 1 and to $15.50 by Aug. 1, 2022.

For full-time workers, pay increases of $4.15 more per hour, spread out over five years, are included in the deal.'

I thank you, my wife thanks you, my kids thank you. Excellent work guys.

Still kicking tush on wage & benefits compared to all the other delivery giants. Organized Labor at its finest & all earned nothing given. Y'all earned it.

"I have never met a UPS driver that retired @ 59 or later who didn't want to stay longer for their own personal reasons".

That's a d@mn rare thing these days.
index.jpg

Keep drinking!

Chester

Not the first time I've heard that from management. Won't be the last. If you can't understand why what's been put in front of Union hourlies is outrageous to us, I can't help you. But you shouldn't try to propagandize here
I love when you have a different opinion than the 45 regulars on here you’re labeled management. 22 year Teamster pal, I work for $, if you let UPS abuse you then you’re a weak individual. Be a man

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I love when you have a different opinion than the 45 regulars on here you’re labeled management. 22 year Teamster pal, I work for $, if you let UPS abuse you then you’re a weak individual. Be a man
Then your an idiot. $4.15 an hour over five years during boomin economy, record profits, and massive tax cuts sucks a huge dick IMO. No effing way I vote yes, let alone on all the other issues.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
They act like they own browncafe and we’re all unwelcome intruders in their glorified charm filled group texts. Grown men giving each other charms, unreal.
another thing to consider. with all this contract talk blowing up , Brown Cafe will be adding hundreds of new members looking for insight , etc. and these clowns will be chasing them away, putting them down, telling them they are stupid, and everything else when you don't agree with them and join their exclusive club.

lots of tough guys here....:sheepish:

I bet the Brown Cafe has lost a lot of the old time members because of this also.

Tony Q

Not the first time I've heard that from management. Won't be the last. If you can't understand why what's been put in front of Union hourlies is outrageous to us, I can't help you. But you shouldn't try to propagandize here.

Superbowl's over. The negotiators on both sides are ready for the all star game where they'll go through the motions of playing, but not really try or give a damn.
Will they play for home field advantage in the World Series or play in the Super Bowl on a neutral field?