Big Thanks & Shout Out to the IBT...GREAT CONTRACT

F

Frankie's Friend

I know it wasn't easy and $41 an hour by 2023 is a very decent blue collar wage. Plus, the employees with whiskers won't be working the weekends. It's a win/win deal for all.

'The Teamsters confirmed negotiators reached an agreement that would raise the minimum wage for part-time workers from $10 to $13 beginning Aug. 1 and to $15.50 by Aug. 1, 2022.

For full-time workers, pay increases of $4.15 more per hour, spread out over five years, are included in the deal.'

I thank you, my wife thanks you, my kids thank you. Excellent work guys.

Still kicking tush on wage & benefits compared to all the other delivery giants. Organized Labor at its finest & all earned nothing given. Y'all earned it.

"I have never met a UPS driver that retired @ 59 or later who didn't want to stay longer for their own personal reasons".

That's a d@mn rare thing these days.
20180617_185504.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It’s obvious that most of you wanna strike just because you hate UPS. Hybrid drivers will still be making $34hr to work the dam preload and maybe run 5 stops an hour, sounds brutal I know.
Actually i would have been cool with about everything except the hybrid drivers and 3-10 year PT really got shafted on this one.

The raises are lacking some considering the current economic climate. Worth a no vote to see if they sweeten the pot. Sure

There's no way we are striking unless we vote no 3 times.

F

Frankie's Friend

Superbowl's over. The negotiators on both sides are ready for the all star game where they'll go through the motions of playing, but not really try or give a damn.
Actually the game is still on but tickets wont be available until the day after the kick off.