Biggest grieve

KingofFluff

I received some really big ones in the past.
55E787AA-EFC7-47C8-94A8-B235409C5E35.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That's an easy one....
When Hoffa/Hall won the arbitration case requiring the company to implement the 22.3 jobs, and the members collected backpay with all the new jobs.

That is a monstrous one. It's that time of year again for the safety audits, threats of knowing DOK, and people being pulled aside for "extra coaching" by safety members on the DOK.

I would like to see the grievance that was won at the national regarding the knowing the DOK not being a requirement or condition of employment. I would love to be able to hand it to all the members and post it all over the place.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I would like to see the grievance that was won at the national regarding the knowing the DOK not being a requirement or condition of employment. I would love to be able to hand it to all the members and post it all over the place.

The company chairman for the Health & Safety committee agreed to it

at the National level in 2007.

A Local in the Central has a grievance that was signed off on, shortly after.

There is a well known member of BrownCafe.... who's Local that is.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The company chairman for the Health & Safety committee agreed to it at the National level in 2007.

Thank you.

This makes it even more interesting and research worthy as I am also in Central. I wish I could say my local 17 would know or be able to get a copy of the ruling, but I can't.

542thruNthru

The company chairman for the Health & Safety committee agreed to it

at the National level in 2007.

Wish he was still on here so that he could post it.