Billings Montana Starting wages for new hires 15.00 an hr

Maynard

I find it hard to believe the Teamsters are not backing up part-timers!
On the east coast they do but I have been to the meetings out here in montana out of 1800 teamsters only 3 attend the meetings also the union in montana just wants to keep the peace its pathetic actually

Maynard

Hey, I’m on the east coast, and we are lucky to have 10 package car drivers at a meeting out of about 230 in the building. Just an FYI, attendance is a hard thing to accomplish.
Yes so I know alot of peeps from local 804 and they take the union seriously then alot of the other unions its a mess everywhere though

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We still get overtime pay here.
The contract does not bar wage increases, that would be rediculous.
The dollar increase is part of union mandated minimum wage progression. Not just flat up get 1 extra dollar regardless of wage.
It also however states that overtime is 1.5 times BASE WAGE.
Guess what that means when your base wage increases...
tl;dr your wage is still $15 unless the contract sends you over and overtime absolutely must be $22.50 an hour. Grieve for that.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

So let me see if I have this right. You know someone high up in the IBT. His amazing advice was to go to the local and confront them and demand answers.

That is such amazing advice. I don't think anyone could have ever come up with that idea.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive

This dudes a riot lmao

LOL!!!!! This guy works at a dealership now and thinks UPS is slave labor. have fun paying 200 doallrs a week for your health insurance and getting face :censored2:ed on your pay while the owners are raking in millions. Then once your old and slow down a bit they will starve you out.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
LOL!!!!! This guy works at a dealership now and thinks UPS is slave labor. have fun paying 200 doallrs a week for your health insurance and getting face :censored2:ed on your pay while the owners are raking in millions. Then once your old and slow down a bit they will starve you out.
At least he isn't working at UPS in truck driver's union