Bin Laden

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Just heard this SOB is dead, great news. Killed a week ago by a US bomb, DNA test confirmed it was his body.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was pleasantly surprised that Obama recited a portion of the pledge of allegiance and included the phrase "under God".

The scenes in front of the White House remind me of the celebrations in the Middle East on September 11, 2001.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I was pleasantly surprised that Obama recited a portion of the pledge of allegiance and included the phrase "under God".

The scenes in front of the White House remind me of the celebrations in the Middle East on September 11, 2001.

I hope they take his body to Ground Zero so people can come piss on it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
bin laden hide and seek.jpg

bigbrownhen

That evil man finally got what he had coming. We all need to be aware there are still alot of al-Qaida zealots out there trying to pull off a terrorist act. Please keep our armed forces in your prayers as they are most likely the ones who will bear the brunt of any reaction from what is left of al-Qaida.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Congrats to our president, his leadership, his co-ordination and his trust in our military led to a successful mission. He fullfilled his campaign promise of entering Pakistan and capturing or killing Usama Bin Laden.

Its unfortunate that he was killed, I would have liked to have discovered what he knew about 9/11 and who was involved in the planning and execution.

Either way, A raised fist on my behalf towards our men and women in our military for a great execution of Military might, congratulations!

A special congratulations to our president for his "order" to carry out this mission. This is how a leader leads.

Peace.

brett636

This is fantastic news. Those famous words uttered by George W Bush himself rang true tonight in that we did not tire, falter, or fail.

I hope the shot that killed Bin Laden is still ringing in the ears of any little muslim extremist who wishes to follow in his footsteps. Showing that our country's resolve is perpetually steadfast in regards to these matters, and whether it takes a few days or a few decades our military will complete its mission.

over9five

Staff member
OK, this was the first I heard of this, just read the news and have two questions:

Why are they suddenly spelling it Usama? It's always been Osama.

Why the very quick burial at sea?

Nimnim

The Nim
OK, this was the first I heard of this, just read the news and have two questions:

Why are they suddenly spelling it Usama? It's always been Osama. I wondered the same, something about "hard to translate"

Why the very quick burial at sea? Guess I gotta check the news again, didn't expect much new on the overnight but there was very little last night.

Why are they suddenly spelling it Usama? It's always been Osama. I wondered the same, something about "hard to translate"

Why the very quick burial at sea? Guess I gotta check the news again, didn't expect much new on the overnight but there was very little last night.
I heard that Osama is the english translation of the arabic Usama.
I'm a bit suspicious of that at sea burial too. I would have preferred bringing the carcass back here, cremation, ashes in an urn, placed in a significantly large drain pipe used to plumb a large public urinal placed near ground zero. But I'm not bitter at all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Islam tradition requires burial within 24 hrs .The reasoning was ( burial at sea ) (1) what country would want to take the body and (2) denying his followers a shrine site.