Bin Laden

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not that Rubio means a damn thing to me but from your comments, sounds like he working off the Obama model of qualifications. Hmmmmm?

Hardly WK... OBAMA isnt a graduate of a community college with a BA degree. Nor a law degree from a budget law school...

There is a big difference between OBAMAs education and MARCO RUBIOS..

There is no comparision between the two. Now MARCO compared to PALIN is similiar.... PALIN went to 6 different junior colleges before she graduated and it shows when she speaks.

Same with RUBIO. Yes, he can read political talking points off a teleprompter as PALIN does, but he NEVER speaks off the cuff, they wont let him.

Peace

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

Alignments(above):
2wf3axw.jpg
Compound:
2ikfiaw.jpg
2wf3axw.jpg
2ikfiaw.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
To hear him talk you'd think it was a one-time decisive "YES!!!!!!

Via INN:
At the urging of senior advisor Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama canceled the operation to kill Osama bin Laden on three separate occasions before finally approving the May 2, 2011 Navy SEAL mission, according to a new book scheduled for release August 21, The Daily Caller (DC) reported.

In “Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors who Decide for Him,” Richard Miniter writes that Obama canceled the mission in January 2011, again in February, and a third time in March.

Valerie Jarrett, a senior advisor and assistant to the president for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, reportedly persuaded Obama to hold off each time, the book reveals, according to The DC.

Miniter, a two-time New York Times best-selling author, cites an unnamed source with Joint Special Operations Command who had direct knowledge of the operation and its planning.

Obama administration officials said after the raid that the president had delayed giving the order to kill the arch-terrorist the day before the operation was carried out, in what turned out to be his fourth moment of indecision.​

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Bin Laden's son in law

We’ve documented countless examples of money being spent frivolously despite the sequester, and this is where they plan to make cuts?
(AFP) — The highly anticipated New York trial of Osama bin Laden’s son-in-law could be delayed because his court-appointed lawyers have been hit by US budget cuts, they said Monday.

Federal Judge Lewis Kaplan called the revelation that a package of US federal government cuts known as the sequester could imperil a start to the trial this year “stunning.”

Martin Cohen, an attorney for Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, allegedly a senior propagandist in the Al-Qaeda network, said he doubted he could be ready by Kaplan’s suggested trial date in September.

“The lawyers for the federal defenders are to be furloughed for five-and-a-half weeks,” he told a hearing, saying it would be “very difficult to be ready for September.”

Cohen suggested a January date for the trial as an alternative.

Kaplan said it was “extremely troublesome to contemplate the possibility of a case of this nature being delayed because of sequestration.”

Nimnim

The Nim
I find myself in agreement with Judge Kaplan. Should a trial of such a high profile nature be delayed because of budget cuts? If all cases were delayed that would be one thing, but I've not even heard that a majority would be impacted and delayed. Were this some technical maneuver to buy time for the defense that would be one thing. I'm just not seeing budget cuts in the department to be a reason for a high profile case. I'd expect, and feel bad for, the lesser cases if they got delayed because of it, but possibly the highest profile case?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
please regale us with how Dubya 's administration tracked down OBl and killed him................oh yeah ,i forgot Ole Dubya let him go and said he wasnt important
you really should refrain from such ignorant posts,although you ARE good for a laugh

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
To hear him talk you'd think it was a one-time decisive "YES!!!!!!

Via INN:
At the urging of senior advisor Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama canceled the operation to kill Osama bin Laden on three separate occasions before finally approving the May 2, 2011 Navy SEAL mission, according to a new book scheduled for release August 21, The Daily Caller (DC) reported.

In “Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors who Decide for Him,” Richard Miniter writes that Obama canceled the mission in January 2011, again in February, and a third time in March.

Valerie Jarrett, a senior advisor and assistant to the president for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, reportedly persuaded Obama to hold off each time, the book reveals, according to The DC.

Miniter, a two-time New York Times best-selling author, cites an unnamed source with Joint Special Operations Command who had direct knowledge of the operation and its planning.

Obama administration officials said after the raid that the president had delayed giving the order to kill the arch-terrorist the day before the operation was carried out, in what turned out to be his fourth moment of indecision.​
your post is nothing but sour grapes.

wkmac

You miss the deeper question. We are told that the sat. video feed of the assault completely failed and that no video footage exists. Look again at that picture and tell me what they are looking at and it ain't the ballgame on ESPN!

The more time goes by, the more the contradictions grow. Liars on the left, liars on the right, therefore surrounded by liars.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

You miss the deeper question. We are told that the sat. video feed of the assault completely failed and that no video footage exists. Look again at that picture and tell me what they are looking at and it ain't the ballgame on ESPN!

The more time goes by, the more the contradictions grow. Liars on the left, liars on the right, therefore surrounded by liars.

I know it just riles you Right Wingers to no end that OBL was killed under Obama's administration, so your lot does everything it can to diminish and belittle the President's handling of the matter

wkmac

I know it just riles you Right Wingers to no end that OBL was killed under Obama's administration, so your lot does everything it can to diminish and belittle the President's handling of the matter

That's what I like about this place is the politico demmies call me a right winger and the politico repubbies call me a lefty or commie. They have me surrounded and none will get out alive!

:devil3:

BTW 728: Love the ad hominems. You and Brett got it goin' on!