god is dead
Well dumb as it is doge just popped like 80%
It’s going to the moon my friend.
39B6E8B5-32EE-4783-A4D7-40691DA7A204.jpeg

Trust in Doge, believe in Doge.
GameStop was nothing in comparison.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m investing in it because I’m investing in my faith that other people are stupid enough to do the same.

I had too much faith in humanity when it came to crypto, I won’t make that mistake again.

Faceplanted

The lack of imagination and lack of understanding of what the 4th ir will bring will be the vast majority’s downfall. Most people will be eating bugs and owning nothing, others will become the new financial elite.

this is from an internal Citibank report from a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 026FB57E-0C4F-44C3-9EAF-408E27B7C367.jpeg
    026FB57E-0C4F-44C3-9EAF-408E27B7C367.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 73

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It’s all fun and games until the Government finds a way to get their hands in it and believe me it’s only a matter of time before they figure a way to get into it and regulate it.

wilberforce15

It’s all fun and games until the Government finds a way to get their hands in it and believe me it’s only a matter of time before they figure a way to get into it and regulate it.
You have it backwards. Regulation increases institutional adoption and widespread usage. Regulation is the most bullish thing there could be. It makes it acceptable to use by the real money.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The Feds are going to tax you when you convert back to cash. They don't like not having control over crypto.