BLM means WHAT ????

JJinVA

Someone who is intoxicated is not likely to comply. Training should have showed how to deal with an intoxicated person. Their job is to protect that person no matter what the circumstances are.

False. Their job is to protect the public at-large from poor decision-makers. Not to be baby sitters for drunks

vantexan

You have, and by the way,

Klan meeting has been changed to the Jefferson Davis pavilion of the Antioch Baptist Church from the Nathan Bedford Forrest social harvest and baptistry dunk tank, causin from a leak (personally I think it was cause that fat girl caused the water to slosh out, it's wet nonetheless) be pressed and starched, standin tall, we gots some business to care for.
Damn, you even know the secret handshake!

newfie

Nope. If it’s child abuse for a parent to do it, it’s police brutality for a cop to do it. And if a cop can’t handle a mouthy teen without reacting like that, then he’s in the wrong line of work.

it appears he was arresting or restraining the mouthy kid . good ass beating was required. the parents should have also given her a good beating when they got her home. thats how black america would have done it in the old days.

newfie

And if there isn’t? At what point do you draw the line? At what point if that is the parent is that not child abuse? Not sure how that is justified. Pretty sure it isn’t.

Oh boo hoo go change your panties hun i think you wet yourself. another couple of years that punk will be burning down businesses as a "protestor"

newfie

Given the history of police brutality against African Americans, to any black parent, a cop is the last person you want administrating a any type of corporal punishment.

the history was 9 last year. meanwhile hundreds of police officers died at the hands of those you pretend outrage over. Looks like your side is easily winning the war against the police.

Box Ox

I see China is learning from Murica.

Just some communist footsoldiers doing their thing. Did they beat her up or something? Think the police would only be roughing up black people just for fun. Just like they obviously do here. RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTTTTTSSSSS!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Love it:

Woodward pointed out that both he and Mr. Trump were “white privileged”

Mr. Trump replied, “No,” and added: “You really drank the Kool-Aid, didn’t you? Just listen to you. Wow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
People showed up at the hospital emergency ward and chanted:

"That's why you're dying one by one, you stupid friend---s," a man can be heard saying. "Y'all gonna die one by one. This ain't gonna stop."

"You're next with the friend------ hot pocket," a man shouted.

"I want to deliver a message to the family of the [inaudible]: I hope they friend------ die," a man yelled.

MAKAVELI

People showed up at the hospital emergency ward and chanted:

"That's why you're dying one by one, you stupid friend---s," a man can be heard saying. "Y'all gonna die one by one. This ain't gonna stop."

"You're next with the friend------ hot pocket," a man shouted.

"I want to deliver a message to the family of the [inaudible]: I hope they friend------ die," a man yelled.
Welcome to Drumpf's Murica.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Welcome to Drumpf's Murica.
The politics of Los Angeles County leans Democratic. Los Angeles County has voted Democratic in every Presidential election since 1988. Los Angeles County has voted for the Democratic candidate in most of the presidential elections in the past four decades
I guess maybe the shooter/ people at the emergency ward were Democrat operatives ? Or were they a product of a city/county run by a political party that failed them ?

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

The politics of Los Angeles County leans Democratic. Los Angeles County has voted Democratic in every Presidential election since 1988. Los Angeles County has voted for the Democratic candidate in most of the presidential elections in the past four decades
I guess maybe the shooter/ people at the emergency ward were Democrat operatives ? Or were they a product of a city/county run by a political party that failed them ?
" VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES "