BO problems

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Our diets can have a lot to do with this problem. Sometimes eating or not eating certain things can enhance B.O. problems. Maybe if you befriend the offender you can find out if it's hygiene, nutritional, genetic or homelessness. Knowing these things can help you solve the problem.

If the offender has made the 30 days and you will be working near them for quite some time, I'd definitely try to get to the "bottom", (no pun intended), of this situation, before it "brews" into a bigger "mess":sick:.

SmithBarney

We had an On Car who was around during preload. He had recently gone Vegetarian.
Anyone familiar with Vegetarians and the havoc it wreaks on your bowels can only imagine
how bad it was... oh yeah and he loved to umm "leave a present" in random cars as he was checking loads.. that was always nice...he'd brag about it too..

Mike Hawk

Our diets can have a lot to do with this problem. Sometimes eating or not eating certain things can enhance B.O. problems. Maybe if you befriend the offender you can find out if it's hygiene, nutritional, genetic or homelessness. Knowing these things can help you solve the problem.

If the offender has made the 30 days and you will be working near them for quite some time, I'd definitely try to get to the "bottom", (no pun intended), of this situation, before it "brews" into a bigger "mess":sick:.
We have already got to the bottom of the situation, I can smell it.
The guy with the BO on my shift is deaf, so communication is pretty damn hard, especially when you are trying to subtly find out why he stinks. I could always point at him, then point at my nose, then point at my butt, then shrug, but I would probably get in trouble for that.

705red

Browncafe Steward
The sup should tell these employees that we wash our trucks daily and we expect our employees to do the same!

LLTailor

One thing to combat the BO issues, why not use something even more foul to overwrite the smell?

One thing you can bring and open up is:

A Durian Fruit:

Durianpack01.JPG

The unusual flavor and odor of the fruit have prompted many people to express diverse and passionate views ranging from deep appreciation to intense disgust.

While Wallace cautions that "the smell of the ripe fruit is certainly at first disagreeable", later descriptions by westerners are more graphic. British novelist Anthony Burgess writes that eating durian is "like eating sweet raspberry blancmange in the lavatory."

or have this ready: