Bomb threat in the daytona center

ogrelord

Ground Down
on tuesday night the daytona center got a box with do not open this is a bomb written on it. best part it happened right after i left was drive out of are parking lot and heard the fire alarm going off and thought that it was an odd time for a fire drill. didn't think anything more of it till the next day when i ask my part time sup. what time he got out of work and he said 1:30 am. thats when i found out that it wasn't a fire alarm but the evac. notice. Well the bomb squad came out and blew the package up. my buddy told me they blew the **** out of someone t-shirts(hehe i quess ups won't be able to argue that claim).

over9five

Staff member
I'm sure they photographed it, and someone will get a visit from the FBI today.

People r soooooo stoopid......

Overpaid Union Thug

Pick up driver said it was a clean package. Stupid reloaders

So I guess the drivers blame reload for everything there too huh? Well let me tell you that the door swings both ways. We say "stupid drivers" just about every night. It's hard not to when they give us so many reasons to each night upon returning to the building. When I drive and I'm about to return to the building I try to remember not to do all the things other drivers do that piss me off as a reloader. If a few more people would do that then reload would run allot smoother each night.

ogrelord

Ground Down
not bagging there smalls. not droping off there airs. leaving there piss bottles in the back of there packagecars. parking there package cars near there personal transportation.not pulling off there not in 3, moves rts. those are the ones that are fresh in my mind.

cino321

not bagging there smalls. not droping off there airs. leaving there piss bottles in the back of there packagecars. parking there package cars near there personal transportation.not pulling off there not in 3, moves rts. those are the ones that are fresh in my mind.

Piss bottles is really my personal favorites... nothing like loading a car that wreaks of urine at 3 in the morning... come on now.

helenofcalifornia

I came across one of those piss bottles myself when I went out to help another driver and he was hastily (sp) throwing out a bottle. "Hey, why you throwing out that apple juice, not any good?" Consider me naive, I didn't know guys did that 'til I came back to the center and asked some other drivers. Yuck!!!!

satellitedriver

I came across one of those piss bottles myself when I went out to help another driver and he was hastily (sp) throwing out a bottle. "Hey, why you throwing out that apple juice, not any good?" Consider me naive, I didn't know guys did that 'til I came back to the center and asked some other drivers. Yuck!!!!
I do it in a styrofoam cup in the back of the package car, then throw it out. If I were in preload/reload and ran across a piss bottle in a package car I would shut the belt down and call whoever is in control of hazmat in the center. Being gross leaving a piss bottle in your truck for someone else to deal with is something I can't comprehend. It is a BioHazard material and should be treated as such.

govols019

You smell that?
Leaving a piss bottle in the back of a truck is nasty.

I wish I could work reload again. Some of the easiest money ever made at UPS.