Bonus??

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Screenshot_2016-09-07-16-08-43.png
I don't see anything in the ad about this being a seasonal or peak package handler position...as the ad goes on about the attractive benefits package available for PTers, and so forth.

So, is UPS now offering permanent PT employees paid weekly bonuses for showing up to work? lol

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Hope they do it where I am. Loaders don't stay and we're massively short on temp drivers.

I work in a major hub in my state and the turnover rate here is ridiculous. I know I'm very new, but they always put the brand new ones on the pick next to mine (I guess it's the beginner preload trucks), and I swear I've seen no less than 10 people quit the first or second day. One even asked where the bathroom was and never came back lol

Rack em

Made the Podium
I believe him. When I first started out PT I was offered a driving job in a VERY rural part of the state and the job came with a $250 a week bonus just for going there. It was tempting to take it but it wasn't the kind of place I wanted to live so someone else from our center took it

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I believe him. When I first started out PT I was offered a driving job in a VERY rural part of the state and the job came with a $250 a week bonus just for going there. It was tempting to take it but it wasn't the kind of place I wanted to live so someone else from our center took it

What ever it was you were offered was probably a travel incentive.

Being paid a bonus for new hires for showing up every day would be grieved in a heartbeat.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Why would I even bother to make that up?

Go to ups jobs and search for shrewsbury, mass. The bonus is mentioned in the first sentence

Every seniority, permanent employee in your building should be filing for that money. Retroactively.

Unless, of course, you are seasonal.