Boring in here tonight!

El Correcto

god is dead
Why?
We've become a bunch of pusillanimous to Russia since Donald became president

You don’t undermine a president’s ability to conduct foreign policy. You can criticize it, but you aren’t just hurting trump by doing these kinds of things. You’re hurting the office and future president’s ability to communicate with foreign leaders.

I don’t like rogue governments either, but Trump’s dialogues with foreign leaders should be executive privilege. It’s very easy to critique presidents greasing the wheels of diplomacy, just like when Obama was caught on a hot mic.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump shouldn’t of even rolled over on the Ukraine call but his hand was forced and he didn’t have the nuts to hold onto it. If he had hidden that call it would of been over for him if it saw the light of day.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm just shocked at how much of Russia's B:censored3:that Trump is.
News Wrap: Kremlin says it must O.K. Putin-Trump transcript before release
Since when do we need Rissias permission to do anything?
Common courtesy to get approval before releasing a private conversation with another country's leader.
If you don't think they should approve it's release then that means we can release any of Obama's private conversations.
You want to go down that route?
Hey! Release Biden's conversations with the leaders of Ukraine ... hell yeah!

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump shouldn’t of even rolled over on the Ukraine call but his hand was forced and he didn’t have the nuts to hold onto it. If he had hidden that call it would of been over for him if it saw the light of day.
Pelosi already had a copy of it and the traitors report too!
Bunch of spies and treasonist Obama hangovers ... Trump should clear anybody not hired by him.

El Correcto

god is dead
Obama is a pusillanimous wuss to begin with ... he bowed to Puten like he did all world leaders.
As much as I’d enjoy watching the federal government be purged of them, it’s hard to eliminate an executive branch of 4 million people. I know not all 4 million have access to the White House officials, but I’m sure that number is pretty staggering as well.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As much as I’d enjoy watching the federal government be purged of them, it’s hard to eliminate an executive branch of 4 million people. I know not all 4 million have access to the White House officials, but I’m sure that number is pretty staggering as well.
I was thinking actually working in the White House.