BOSTON BULLY chased out of NYC

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
All I know. Is the union had better start getting bargaining started by June. The latest. Otherwise we will not hear a peep about the contract. Till it is mailed to us next August . If that happens again for a 4th time. We will get another concession filled contract. Then. I will blame Canada for votng them back in. Btw NO vote from me. If we aren't informed.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
He is for sure not a "blue hair", pretty sure he's bald?

Taken straight from the Teamsters website.

https://teamster.org/news/2017/02/sean-obrien-appointed-lead-teamsters-package-division

sobrienw_0.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
These are as Trump calls them, "alternative facts".
From what I'm hearing, it all went south for Sean when he referred to the "good leadership" that Local 804 presently has in place.
Completely false. These numbers you have are not telling you the truth. Saw it with my own eyes. Heard it with my own ears.

LeadBelly

Banned
The members what more communications. So they get more communication and a commitment and they find issues with that. I would caution anyone out there that thinks this is how most members will react but it's just a few people that will never be happy no matter what.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The members what more communications. So they get more communication and a commitment and they find issues with that. I would caution anyone out there that thinks this is how most members will react but it's just a few people that will never be happy no matter what.

There is where social media would come in to play. Printed communication is a huge waste of money. Social media is free.

LeadBelly

Banned
I find it hard to believe that he went running back up 95 with his tail between his legs.
He didn't. I saw the video and the members of both locals 804 and 282 received him very well. During the second meeting on Sunday at local 804 he had a plane to catch. He gave a very good speech and gave his commitment to communicate and then left for the airport. I know Sean and he ain't running from nothing.

LeadBelly

Banned
Do you have a link?
Nope, I sent it to him. I trust him very much. The person who took the video will put it out when he's ready. It's not for us to post or take credit. The reason he saw it is because he's in my circle of close trusted friends. I'm sure you will see it soon, later in the week.

upschuck

So let me get this straight. From the vote "no" people, a person comes in wanting ideas from the members about what they want, and they run him out of town? Ridiculously stupid.