BOSTON BULLY chased out of NYC

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You slugs already proved my facts
It's common knowledge that the Boston bully supposedly had a "flight" to catch and didn't answer any questions
fact
Oh yeah? Common knowledge? Your not even a blip on a map. When you need to take videos of yourself it doesn't mean you've made it buddy. You've made it when people take videos of you.

Nope he committed to using social media and bringing the Teamsters into 2017. He was very well spoken and ready to hear all your suggestions. He is the teamsters youth movement. He isn't a blue hair. He's a guy. A mans man. A third generation Teamster. He bleeds Teamster and he's young and very hungry.
I guess it wouldn't hurt to get fresh blood in... My biggest fear is he is very powerful in New England and he could have let it get to his head. Also he is very quick to snap at a opposing teamster (which I don't like)... I just hope it doesn't go to his head... If so teamsters don't need that sheet!! So let's see what he can do. I'm down.

wide load

I guess it wouldn't hurt to get fresh blood in... My biggest fear is he is very powerful in New England and he could have let it get to his head. Also he is very quick to snap at a opposing teamster (which I don't like)... I just hope it doesn't go to his head... If so teamsters don't need that sheet!! So let's see what he can do. I'm down.
Just give him a shot. He can be a refreshing change.

Just one more thing. My local officials like KH If they don't work well with S O, then I'm going to follow them because they work with well and like him KH... S O has to be liked by my local reps to get my full support.

LeadBelly

Banned
It won't go to his head. He's a natural born leader who bleeds Teamster blood. He loves the Teamsters and will stand up to UPS. Ask people in his local. It's amazing how his own members rally around him. I like the positive attitude you have and can see it being contagious.

It won't go to his head. He's a natural born leader who bleeds Teamster blood. He loves the Teamsters and will stand up to UPS. Ask people in his local. It's amazing how his own members rally around him. I like the positive attitude you have and can see it being contagious.
I hope so... I hope your right.

anHOURover

Oh yeah? Common knowledge? Your not even a blip on a map. When you need to take videos of yourself it doesn't mean you've made it buddy. You've made it when people take videos of you.

Tune in to local 804 radio tonight to hear the facts. The Boston bully ran out on the members without answering their questions

FACT

wide load

Tune in to local 804 radio tonight to hear the facts. The Boston bully ran out on the members without answering their questions

FACT
So your saying that there was a question and answer portion? Hmmm interesting. Is Local 804 Radio bipartisan? What time is it on?

upschuck

So your saying that there was a question and answer portion? Hmmm interesting.
They allow people to call in, don't know how the screener decides if you are good for the show or not, or if they let everyone on.
Is Local 804 Radio bipartisan?
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being all TDU, I'd say probably an 8+ or so.
What time is it on?
Starts at 6pm ET, I believe.

I have listened to a couple times, and this is my observation of the show. They usually try to get a caller on that has been treated unfairly, and discuss why the union did what they did. Overall, it is a decent show

anHOURover

Honestly if it's endorsed by you and watching you on here and U tube that's not a good endorsement. You are so overboard that you plugging for this show turns people off.
Brother tune in and listen to the facts
If you have different opinions or facts please bring them. The forum is open for EVERYONE to express their opinion.
Enjoy the FACTS tonight

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother tune in and listen to the facts
If you have different opinions or facts please bring them. The forum is open for EVERYONE to express their opinion.
Enjoy the FACTS tonight
Oh I've listened and it's very hard to follow and not informative at all. Honestly I talk to so many people that are actually in the know that those guys sound like blithering fools. There are two different radio shows out of this local. They are both opposites in political views. The idea of a radio show is good but the hosts are a deal breaker.