BOSTON BULLY chased out of NYC

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh I've listened and it's very hard to follow and not informative at all. Honestly I talk to so many people that are actually in the know that those guys sound like blithering fools. There are two different radio shows out of this local. They are both opposites in political views. The idea of a radio show is good but the hosts are a deal breaker.
One is a live radio show, the other is an internet blog.
There is a huge difference.
Call in tonight, they will happily talk with you.

LeadBelly

Banned
Call in and expose them then?
Exercise the demons.
I really haven't heard anything to suggest that TDU is affiliated with this show in any way, but you should ask them.

I wouldn't lie to you. On the other point there is nothing in it for me to call a bias radio show. I do interact with a credible radio show and host. The Rick Smith show. That other show is a circus.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I wouldn't lie to you. On the other point there is nothing in it for me to call a bias radio show. I do interact with a credible radio show and host. The Rick Smith show. That other show is a circus.
We have a thirty year car washer named Rick Smith?
I doubt that's him, but I'll look into it.

What constitutes "bias", in your opinion?
Do you suspect that bias drives the choices available in all media genres?

LeadBelly

Banned
We have a thirty year car washer named Rick Smith?
I doubt that's him, but I'll look into it.

What constitutes "bias", in your opinion?
Do you suspect that bias drives the choices available in all media genres?
Listen I know you well enough to not get into a debate with you. I don't have the time. As far as the Rick Smith show I highly recommend it to you. I know it would be something right up your ally.

Oh and another thing bubble I don't know the car washer with 30 years in your building but I'd bet a weeks paycheck he can wash the hell out of any package car or feeder truck and can jam a package car into the tightest of spots.