Boxline Bull*****...

tieguy

Banned
he's not slowing down intentionally.... he is realizing he was working unsafely and he is now working in a safe manner!!! :happy2: SAFETY FIRST!!!!!

uh-huh. safety first absolutely. However you won't keep any job if the only thing you do right is work safely.

Solidarity413

I disgust you why? Because I'm telling you UPS won't let you use safety as an excuse to slow down to a snails pace?

You disgust me because you are using the premise to work safely is to work slowly. This shows the stupid standards UPS puts on production. That in order to work safe I must be going at a snails pace. What about this isn't disgusting?

upser_J

You disgust me because you are using the premise to work safely is to work slowly. This shows the stupid standards UPS puts on production. That in order to work safe I must be going at a snails pace. What about this isn't disgusting?
You must be in management to be so worried about production. We're not the United Parcel Slaves; we have the right to be safe

upser_J

Me? I hope you didn't mean me.. I'm just a part-timer :( I hope to drive one day though.

well you sounded like a manager... just so you know, you could be the fastest loader in the world, still not gonna make you a driver any sooner. And actually, you are more likely to wear yourself out, before you get enough seniority to become a driver anyways. If you can work safely at whatever pace you are going at it, be my guest. But you shouldn't criticize someone else if they are going slower to be safer... regardless if you think its under any false premise. Just my opinion... been here a while, and you just gotta learn the ropes. I'm sure any one of the drivers here can tell ya about all their aches and pains, and that trying to make some production number doesn't help that one bit.

Solidarity413

well you sounded like a manager... just so you know, you could be the fastest loader in the world, still not gonna make you a driver any sooner. And actually, you are more likely to wear yourself out, before you get enough seniority to become a driver anyways. If you can work safely at whatever pace you are going at it, be my guest. But you shouldn't criticize someone else if they are going slower to be safer... regardless if you think its under any false premise. Just my opinion... been here a while, and you just gotta learn the ropes. I'm sure any one of the drivers here can tell ya about all their aches and pains, and that trying to make some production number doesn't help that one bit.

Woah, I'm missing something here. I'm making the same argument as you are. I was responding to Tieguy on why he disgusts me. All of this was a response to him saying working safe won't be the only thing to keep your job. That's where I jumped in. Everyone has their own safe pace and to tell someone that they will not keep their job by working safely is not only bull but upsetting. Sorry if I didn't word it the right way or if you took it the wrong way. :sad-little: