Boy Scouts File For Bankruptcy

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I wrote that I grew up in the original Nintendo era. That would disqualify me from being a baby boomer, nerd.
Alright, troglodyte. Somehow in my youth I managed to play video games AND be active in the Civil Air Patrol. It's almost like the two have nothing to do with each other. The video games have always been here. They are not the problem.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
It sounds like the bankruptcy is an attempt to run away from lawsuits.
Ugh, just got home to see this on the local news...

How is the church funding their child abuse cases??? Is there that many lemmings still giving their hard-earned $ to this cult?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i thank god I had the scouts while growing up and became a leader for years. Also my parents limited my TV viewing so I was always outside playing , involved in sports , scouting , and all kinds of stuff. never played a video game except once. Pac Man. It was dumb and never played another video game again.

My grandson and son in law .....that's all they do is play video games. It seems like a waste of life.

The new thing ( addiction ) is these smart phones. We don't own one. Had all the family over for Thanksgiving and the grand kids and their parents got on their cell phones as soon as they arrived.

That changed quick when I told them to put them away or go home. We had 3 grown children and their spouses and 8 grands and they all had smart phones. SMH.

MY HOUSE MY RULES......:)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i thank god I had the scouts while growing up and became a leader for years. Also my parents limited my TV viewing so I was always outside playing , involved in sports , scouting , and all kinds of stuff. never played a video game except once. Pac Man. It was dumb and never played another video game again.

My grandson and son in law .....that's all they do is play video games. It seems like a waste of life.

The new thing ( addiction ) is these smart phones. We don't own one. Had all the family over for Thanksgiving and the grand kids and their parents got on their cell phones as soon as they arrived.

That changed quick when I told them to put them away or go home. We had 3 grown children and their spouses and 8 grands and they all had smart phones. SMH.

MY HOUSE MY RULES......:)

OK Boomer

rod

Retired 22 years
Alright, troglodyte. Somehow in my youth I managed to play video games AND be active in the Civil Air Patrol. It's almost like the two have nothing to do with each other. The video games have always been here. They are not the problem.
Believe me video games have not "always" been here. We use to go outside and play for entertainment.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Believe me video games have not "always" been here. We use to go outside and play for entertainment.
I did too. Summers were like the movie Sandlot. But the video games were still there the whole time. The decline of outdoor play is a more recent thing.

Nolimitz

Are you talking about the Girl Scouts or were you a member of a Boy Scout Troop over 50 years ago?
women were/are cub scout den mom's even in my day. They were not in the Boy scout org back in the day or even when my son became an Eagle scout. They did/do work for BSA in organizational office/store positions. But not in troop functions.
OLB is still full of it.

Box Ox

women were/are cub scout den mom's even in my day. They were not in the Boy scout org back in the day or even when my son became an Eagle scout. They did/do work for BSA in organizational office/store positions. But not in troop functions.
OLB is still full of it.

Yep. How old do you u think she would have been as a den mom or BSA employee 50+ years ago and now? LOL

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
4622987C-8D7A-4716-8073-40EC74124347.jpeg