Boy Scouts File For Bankruptcy

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
women were/are cub scout den mom's even in my day. They were not in the Boy scout org back in the day or even when my son became an Eagle scout. They did/do work for BSA in organizational office/store positions. But not in troop functions.
OLB is still full of it.
Why do you say that? Ever hear of the girl scouts? I also worked at scout camps during the 70's. Also received the highest award in scouting when I was 17.

BTW , congrats on your son getting Eagle. I know how much the parents have to do with that. I also know from experience how that can change a life and open up a lot of doors.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why do you say that? Ever hear of the girl scouts? I also worked at scout camps during the 70's. Also received the highest award in scouting when I was 17.

BTW , congrats on your son getting Eagle. I know how much the parents have to do with that. I also know from experience how that can change a life and open up a lot of doors.
While this has nothing to do with BSA, in Boston one can achieve the rank of a triple Eagle. All you have to do is attend Boston College High School , then Boston College and finally Boston College Law School. Which in the end really doesn't mean much if you can't pass The Mass Bar Review.

Serf

Alright, troglodyte. Somehow in my youth I managed to play video games AND be active in the Civil Air Patrol. It's almost like the two have nothing to do with each other. The video games have always been here. They are not the problem.
Kids eat processed chemical foods and stare into tablet or amazing life like first person shooter games for hours and hours. Obesity is up, depression is up, mass shootings have increased. It’s just my opinion that maybe the two correlate.
Social skills deteriorate, coping skills stunt to develop. Etc.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
[
Kids eat processed chemical foods and stare into tablet or amazing life like first person shooter games for hours and hours. Obesity is up, depression is up, mass shootings have increased. It’s just my opinion that maybe the two correlate.
Pfft.
If anything is to blame for those things it's feminism.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sitting and walking around with your head down will result in neck and back injuries. Also I have seen many people just step off a curb without looking out for oncoming traffic. It is most probably the reason I have been hearing over the scanner of an increasing amount of pedestrians being hit by vehicles.