Bragging About Your Wages On Social Media Is Just Dumb!

Trucker Clock

All 3 of them?

I was going to say the same thing.

Every news story you see can only cite the same 2 or 3 cases.

We have over 100,000 package car drivers. 3 cases, or even 30 cases, isn’t even a blip on the radar.

Yes, the package cars need better ventilation, but to cite 3 cases out of 100,000 drivers and demand anything is unrealistic.

That only goes to show that 99.9% of the package car drivers have had no real issues in the heat, besides being hot.

That could actually work in the Company’s benefit in the eyes of the public, about how well they take care of their employees.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
All 3 of them?

Anyway, in the event of possibly labor disruptions, the company will cite the true top compensation for drivers. That number will include pension and insurance contributions. They do that to portray the union as greedy. Not any different that the old standby "record profits" the union always resorts to.
I’m not saying it’s a widespread issue, but I’ve lost count of how many customers have mentioned one of those three stories.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I think many professionals that went to college and grad school will be a little resentful on what we make
with only a HS education or even less.

Most FT UPSers do not work just 40 hours a week. Most feedah drivers work 50-60 hours.
I was in feeder and didnt follow the package drivers work hours but I hear most are overworked.

I do not know the stats on lower class. middle class etc.

Most drivers I know are making $120k plus and bennies on top of that which is nothing to sneeze about.
Don't think that is lower middle class. probably middle class or even upper middle class.

Most can afford their own home and new vehicle and plenty of other toys.
Just look in the parking lot.....dually's, RV's , 5th wheels , new cars and trucks,Harley's and Indians and a lot more.

Most of the senior package car drivers have college experience, some have their degrees and a couple have their masters.

It is not a matter if education... we even some executives on these corporate boards that graduated from the University of Phoenix...Most of these high salary positions are not occupied by Harvard or Yale graduates.

Showing an outdated concept of the media played “dumb uneducated Teamster truck driver”
Too stupid to go to college and probably flunked out of High School in the Appalachia’s...

And probably voted for Trump to boot...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’m not saying it’s a widespread issue, but I’ve lost count of how many customers have mentioned one of those three stories.

Not all is us UPS members are getting the same top wages, pension or healthcare.

We heard the same thing back in”97”... all of such talk is:

:bsbullf:

I make enough money to buy footlong hot dogs

Unlike @MECH-lift
IMG_20220827_133600734_HDR.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why is that?
He has a point. What good does gross do if you’re a single person who might have to pay taxes at the end of the year which further reduces your net income?

Don’t know why
Have you ever applied for a loan? They want to know your gross income