Bravo Allen West

vantexan

Why are you people obsessed with black people that get paid for repeating what you tell yourselves?
Why do liberals believe that blacks can't have different opinions than they do? Talk about racism. The way you guys talk blacks can't do anything unless a white liberal is there to hold their hand.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why do liberals believe that blacks can't have different opinions than they do? Talk about racism. The way you guys talk blacks can't do anything unless a white liberal is there to hold their hand.
Liberal didn’t make this thread to cry about a black with a different opinion, a right winger did to show a black parrot right wing talking points.

See how you instantly deflected from what you people do. I like some black commentators, but this guy isn’t one of them and that video didn’t offer anything unique or original. It’s basically you clapping because of the color of his skin and being a Republican.

vantexan

Liberal didn’t make this thread to cry about a black with a different opinion, a right winger did to show a black parrot right wing talking points.

See how you instantly deflected from what you people do. I like some black commentators, but this guy isn’t one of them and that video didn’t offer anything unique or original. It’s basically you clapping because of the color of his skin and being a Republican.
He's a retired Army Lt. Colonel and former Congressman. So basically for people like you any black conservative Republican is an Uncle Tom. He's not allowed to think and talk a certain way in your mind because he's just a black token if he does.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Whatever, slappy

El Correcto

god is dead
He's a retired Army Lt. Colonel and former Congressman. So basically for people like you any black conservative Republican is an Uncle Tom. He's not allowed to think and talk a certain way in your mind because he's just a black token if he does.
You pretend I’m a lefty because that’s all you really got. You need to get a grip on your delusions.