Sean Obrien $45000 to Trump????

...Trump does not support Unions and neither does the Republican Party.
Sean Obrien giving $45000 to the Republican party would be like Ukraine giving all the weapons that the West has given them - to Russia to fight the war....
.....yes $45000 +Trump = -$45000

Thebrownblob

Sean Obrien giving $45000 to the Republican party would be like Ukraine giving all the weapons that the West has given them - to Russia to fight the war....
Settle down There is strategy going on here that you have no idea about. Will it work who knows? And O’Brien alone did not give this money , the executive board approved it. it was not given to Trump, it was given to the RNC.

Settle down There is strategy going on here that you have no idea about. Will it work who knows? And O’Brien alone did not give this money , the executive board approved it. it was not given to Trump, it was given to the RNC.
.....we are all aware of the money going to the RNC,and fella,who does the RNC use that money to support???? ....exactly,Trump and other republicans candidates,all of which DO NOT support Unions period...

Thebrownblob

.....we are all aware of the money going to the RNC,and fella,who does the RNC use that money to support???? ....exactly,Trump and other republicans candidates,all of which DO NOT support Unions period...
Hey fella do you know what DRIVE stands for? Do you have any idea what strategy is being played here? Do you run an organization with 1.2 million members? Do you know what the Pro Act is? Do you know which Republicans have promised to support that legislation,? Do you think we have even a chance of organizing Amazon without that legislation? My guess is you don’t. So like I said, settle down, and let’s see how this plays out. we spent the last 60 years spinning our wheels doing the same thing and going backwards ,maybe it’s time to shake things up a little and see what happens.

Last edited:

Over70irregs

Unfortunately you cannot put eggs in one basket. Sean is a quasi politician who needs to keep a toe in the waters. I met him a couple of times. Let that $ go and think long…

Thebrownblob

Unfortunately you cannot put eggs in one basket. Sean is a quasi politician who needs to keep a toe in the waters. I met him a couple of times. Let that $ go and think long…
Exactly maybe this works, maybe it doesn’t but I can guarantee you the international has spent $45,000 far worse in the past with no return.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Smart move. TDS inflicted Union members will never understand.

Hey fella do you know what DRIVE stands for? Do you have any idea what strategy is being played here? Do you run an organization with 1.2 million members? Do you know what the Pro Act is? Do you know which Republicans have promised to support that legislation,? Do you think we have even a chance of organizing Amazon without that legislation? My guess is you don’t. So like I said, settle down, and let’s see how this plays out. we spent the last 60 years spinning our wheels doing the same thing and going backwards ,maybe it’s time to shake things up a little and see what happens.
.....you have no idea what you're talking about,but as usual if you run your mouth the most and the loudest you think that equals facts.....there's a words for fellas like you and it's " blow-hards"...

Thebrownblob

.....you have no idea what you're talking about,but as usual if you run your mouth the most and the loudest you think that equals facts.....there's a words for fellas like you and it's " blow-hards"...
Oh, do you know me? I thought you just signed up on this account? What is it I’m wrong about or are you the blowhard with no credibility? Sportello why don’t you and your fake accounts disappear? Sean O’Brien, and the executive board have a big boy organization to run. You can crawl back into the hole you came out of..

Last edited:

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

We all know how supportive Biden and the Democrats are of unions. This is the first time in 20 years that the Teamsters have given an amount to the RNC.

Also, they are still continuing to give a LOT more to the Democrats. You may hate Trump but he's a lot more supportive of the working middle-class than most rank and file Democrats OR Republicans.

We all know how supportive Biden and the Democrats are of unions. This is the first time in 20 years that the Teamsters have given an amount to the RNC.

Also, they are still continuing to give a LOT more to the Democrats. You may hate Trump but he's a lot more supportive of the working middle-class than most rank and file Democrats OR Republicans.
........that bit about Trump being supportive of working people is equal to the garbage you throw out everyday at you house......is that also why he's been sued so many time NY for not paying contractors(you-know the working class that you say he supports sooo much)..

Thebrownblob

........that bit about Trump being supportive of working people is equal to the garbage you throw out everyday at you house......is that also why he's been sued so many time NY for not paying contractors(you-know the working class that you say he supports sooo much)..
Bottom line is there’s going to be some Republicans who win no matter how much you dislike them. we need their support on these legislative items. There are very narrow margins in both the senate and the house. This is Smart money. Giving money to candidates who cannot win makes no sense. Unfortunately, all you think about is Trump we don’t even know if he’ll be president. But we do know some Republicans are going to win. Your mindset has gotten us nowhere. I will support President O’Brien and the executive board trying something new.