Sean Obrien $45000 to Trump????

DOK

...Trump does not support Unions and neither does the Republican Party.
Sean Obrien giving $45000 to the Republican party would be like Ukraine giving all the weapons that the West has given them - to Russia to fight the war....
.....yes $45000 +Trump = -$45000
Surprised it wasn’t more, does anyone recall the Keystone pipeline getting shut down on day 1 by Biden? I’m sorry, he needs to go.

DOK

Hey fella do you know what DRIVE stands for? Do you have any idea what strategy is being played here? Do you run an organization with 1.2 million members? Do you know what the Pro Act is? Do you know which Republicans have promised to support that legislation,? Do you think we have even a chance of organizing Amazon without that legislation? My guess is you don’t. So like I said, settle down, and let’s see how this plays out. we spent the last 60 years spinning our wheels doing the same thing and going backwards ,maybe it’s time to shake things up a little and see what happens.
We all know how supportive Biden and the Democrats are of unions. This is the first time in 20 years that the Teamsters have given an amount to the RNC.

Also, they are still continuing to give a LOT more to the Democrats. You may hate Trump but he's a lot more supportive of the working middle-class than most rank and file Democrats OR Republicans.
Real supportive, Keystone pipeline destroyed families with a stroke of a pen to appease climate and environmental activists, sickening.

DOK

....for your information buddy the Republicans were only able to get a 5 seat edge in the house with all of there gerrymandering district in play,now that the court have stepped in to mandate the redrawn districts there's an excellent chance Democrats will sweep the house and the senate and the Presidency in November.....that my friend is what's historically known as a "mandate".....universal heath care,payed family leave,ect,ect....
Not sure the majority of people want that “mandate”. Who pays for the “mandate”?

DOK

No it’s not. The crew that was working on that pipeline went to another, as they always do when a job is completed.
That’sm
I don’t believe there is any winning. It’s a game of mirrors and distraction. (Feel free to put all politics in this pic)
View attachment 472242
they all play for the same team, it’s us vs them, they’re playing the American public. That’s how it is, manipulate the masses.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Illegals are running and operating businesses?

Funny you guys get more mad at the illegal immigrants for lowering wages instead of the businesses lowering wages
Business will always try to lower wages. The flood of illegals only serves to help that cause.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You’re also not new here you’ve been banned numerous times. And you continue to come back and disrespect and ignore the rules. You have no credibility here.
IMG_7523.gif

Over70irregs

I still ask who is going to do the work, if not these "illegals"?

Isn't unemployment at 3.9 percent?....the numbers don't add up.
Good point. No one here wants to do the work for the pay. (Step 1) Let the illegals in. (Step 2) fake like you don’t want them. (Step3) Ship them across the United States . (Gain) You take your replacement level from 1.6 to 2.1. (Final) act like you don’t know nothing about what I’m talking about.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
...Trump does not support Unions and neither does the Republican Party.
Sean Obrien giving $45000 to the Republican party would be like Ukraine giving all the weapons that the West has given them - to Russia to fight the war....
.....yes $45000 +Trump = -$45000
I like O'brien now.
I guess he does recognize good leadership.