Break Violations

vantexan

More like, the managers requested you leave.
More like every time I transferred I was asked to reconsider. Once had a mgr call me at my new location and try to convince me to come back. Said he could make it happen. That was a domicile location that had gone without FTer there for almost a year before I showed up. Swings had to drive 240 miles roundtrip before even doing the route and were constantly going over 14 hrs. I was rehired there, asked for my previous pay back, told I couldn't get it, then HR tells me after I signed offer letter that yes I could have but it was too late. So when the time came I transferred to do two things, make my wife happy and to stick it to my mgr. They had all kinds of problems after I left. You see young man, working in one location on an easy route like you have you missed out on a lot of drama that goes on in this crazy company.

falcon back

More like every time I transferred I was asked to reconsider. Once had a mgr call me at my new location and try to convince me to come back. Said he could make it happen. That was a domicile location that had gone without FTer there for almost a year before I showed up. Swings had to drive 240 miles roundtrip before even doing the route and were constantly going over 14 hrs. I was rehired there, asked for my previous pay back, told I couldn't get it, then HR tells me after I signed offer letter that yes I could have but it was too late. So when the time came I transferred to do two things, make my wife happy and to stick it to my mgr. They had all kinds of problems after I left. You see young man, working in one location on an easy route like you have you missed out on a lot of drama that goes on in this crazy company.
Did you walk to your route uphill both ways?

NC man

There is no DOT regulation about 60 min. There is one about 30 min breaks, however.

I suppose a state may have a more restrictive break law on the books (some states require a 30 for a 5+ hour work day, etc), but 60 min is not a DOT thing.
Right ,but that’s what they always told us

Star B

White Lightening
Just curious ,has anyone ever been stopped by police etc and asked to show medical card?
Got a detailed safety check at a scale once. I'm sure when they were sitting in the shack they were running my license and making sure my med card was good.