Breaking news...LIAM at the....

I'll say it again I have not lied. I don't like the fact my posts are edited and delayed. I am following the rules! I am simply in delay modes because I'm not a hoffa or company cheerleader.
Cheryl doesn't care about tdu Hoffa or you. If you can't follow simple rules you get what you got coming to you. Why did you impersonate a guy named Dana from that local? Why? Why? Why would you do such a thing. Do you think it's a cool thing to do? Did you think it was funny? Do you want ups inc to look at this site that you post on all day probably on the clock and try and get him for stealing time? Whatever you were trying to pull was not cool. You aren't cool you could have brought reproach on another teamster member. That's despicable.

image.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Cheryl doesn't care about tdu Hoffa or you. If you can't follow simple rules you get what you got coming to you. Why did you impersonate a guy named Dana from that local? Why? Why? Why would you do such a thing. Do you think it's a cool thing to do? Did you think it was funny? Do you want ups inc to look at this site that you post on all day probably on the clock and try and get him for stealing time? Whatever you were trying to pull was not cool. You aren't cool you could have brought reproach on another teamster member. That's despicable.

TDU supporters are a bunch of wussy's.

They try and operate in the shadows.... because they are afraid of everyone.

-Bug-

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually they all come over for fires all the time. They also throw stuff over the fence all the time to burn. We have a good bunch of neighbors. We get all the dogs together and it's hilarious.

There is an idiot who lives across the street who insists upon burning a fire every night and another on the other side who has a bon fire on the weekends. Keep in mind I live in the city and would love to be able to open my windows on a nice, cool summer night.

There is an idiot who lives across the street who insists upon burning a fire every night and another on the other side who has a bon fire on the weekends. Keep in mind I live in the city and would love to be able to open my windows on a nice, cool summer night.
I can see ho that could get annoying.