Bricking out trucks

Had a loader put all my NDAs savers and 2 days in totes one time .That was fun .
I am not knocking the preloaders. Just management for their training methods or lack of. "Just look at the PAL label." is the only training our preloaders receive. Our preload manager came from the Hub and has never delivered a package in his life.

Indecisi0n

I am not knocking the preloaders. Just management for their training methods or lack of. "Just look at the PAL label." is the only training our preloaders receive. Our preload manager came from the Hub and has never delivered a package in his life.
I agree .I had to teach my loader how to read the load sheet . It was a joke .

PTPeanuts

What happens when I indisputably know for a fact that I 100% have the hardest pull in the building?
Is there any way I can convince you guys of this and say it freely without being mocked?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
What happens when I indisputably know for a fact that I 100% have the hardest pull in the building?
Is there any way I can convince you guys of this and say it freely without being mocked?

You can't have the hardest pull in the building, because I have the hardest pull in our building.

Mommy said so.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
This is what I hate. Sups will give you 2-3 commands that conflict each other and then get mad at any outcome.

Can’t win. Robots don’t work for them yet. They’re gonna have to deal with imperfections. Don’t throw the package, but I can’t reach the 2000 shelf and you don’t want me to stack it out.

And if I don’t put it in order the driver won’t be able to find it and then you’ll hear about it the next day.
Article 37

Brisket

Welp, another morning, another complete disaster on preload.
Pull went down in flames. So much :censored2: stacked out couldn't even walk.

Of course, it’s when they always slash routes because of Saturday, so what’s left gets literally ‘dropped’ into every other truck.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Had a loader put all my NDAs savers and 2 days in totes one time .That was fun .
I had to go bail out a seasonal driver before because he thought he had to deliver service levels in order. Started with NDA, then savers, then 2DA, then 3DS, and finally ground. I cannot fathom how he was that stupid to not deliver all the service levels together at stops. When he told me what he did all I could do was laugh at the lack of training he got.

Indecisi0n

I had to go bail out a seasonal driver before because he thought he had to deliver service levels in order. Started with NDA, then savers, then 2DA, then 3DS, and finally ground. I cannot fathom how he was that stupid to not deliver all the service levels together at stops. When he told me what he did all I could do was laugh at the lack of training he got.
New guy asked me what the commits were on 2nd day airs. I told him we had two days to delivery them.

But he knows his DOK......

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It changes every once in a while, at a drop of the hat, sometimes on a recurring schedule. Nobody has the hardest pull for any longer than a month.

PTPeanuts

Your drivers hate you.

:censored2: rolls downhill.
Tell them to stop trying to cram so much crap on the trucks and it wouldn't have to be like that.

It changes every once in a while, at a drop of the hat, sometimes on a recurring schedule. Nobody has the hardest pull for any longer than a month.

Nah mine is definitely objectively the hardest. I've done all the other pulls.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
:censored2: rolls downhill.
Tell them to stop trying to cram so much crap on the trucks and it wouldn't have to be like that.

Nah mine is definitely objectively the hardest. I've done all the other pulls.

Putting aside the whole hardest bit, buck up. We newer guys just got a solid dollar raise. Gotta wait until after that first good paycheck to start complaining again. :biggrin: