Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
If it's Royal Caribbean on thoes dates put us down as a go.
Oasis of the Seas will be sailing starting this Dec out of Ft Lauderdale. It will be the largest ship in the world...Ice Skating Rink,Rock Climbing walls,Flowriders,ziplines etc.
OMG, that is so cool!

pkgdriver

dilligaf - They have Western Caribbean cruises out of Florida. I'm going on one next month to Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Ocho Rios.

I wanted to add that Carnival did away with their dress code except for formal nights (2 on a 7 day cruise) and they toned that down to just no jeans or shorts those 2 nights.

Does anyone know if RCL still has the dress code? Pkgdriver?

RCl is pretty much the same on the dress code nowadays. That's a Flowride im on in my avatar.

Ms.PacMan

RCl is pretty much the same on the dress code nowadays. That's a Flowride im on in my avatar.

I noticed the avatar and the new ships are really cool.

I asked about the dress code because I work with driver who only cruises on NCL because he hates to take a suit on vacation.

I've only been on 2 Disney and 4 Carnival cruises, never on RC but I know I'd love to get an aft balcony! Have you seen these? LINK

Anyway, I'll gladly go on any cruiseline, any port, any itinerary. :its_all_good:

helenofcalifornia

Yeah BD, I have three dogs and an 85 year old mother that need feeding and watering. Thanks.

And Ms. PAC., you "only" have been on 2 Disney and 4 Carnival cruises???? I think that makes you cruise director! (Is it true you have to lose 10 pounds before you go on a cruise because the food is so good and plentiful?)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Cats are easy to take care of. Scatter a sack of bird seed in the yard and put the cats outside. They will be happy for a least week.
No No No! My cats are indoor cats and one is de-clawed! They go outside for a few hrs on the weekends when I'm home but that is all.

over9five

Staff member
Steve, you gotta start running some polls!

If this is serious, maybe we could have a cruise sub-forum. Someone PM Cheryl, and ask her what she thinks.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, you gotta start running some polls!

If this is serious, maybe we could have a cruise sub-forum. Someone PM Cheryl, and ask her what she thinks.

There you go again, hmmm, let me see, who should we get to PM Cheryl?

I agree, a poll would be good to find out just how many of us are serious about this.