oldngray

nowhere special
@Gumby broke the internet again.

They had to call in a repairman.

Untitled.png

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I think he sabotaged the server earlier today causing the outage. Lol.
Weirdly the outage was caused by a new backup process I had them install a couple of days ago to make sure I have 2 different daily backups stored off-site in 2 different locations.

"The cmp process got stuck because the kernel needs to be updated by a graceful restart of the server."

I have no idea what that means, but they fixed it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Weirdly the outage was caused by a new backup process I had them install a couple of days ago to make sure I have 2 different daily backups stored off-site in 2 different locations.

"The cmp process got stuck because the kernel needs to be updated by a graceful restart of the server."

It probably needed a rest anyway. Lol.

Brisket

Hope they didn't use this method...

IMG_5294.GIF

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

maxresdefault.jpg