buff drivers (no need to enter fatty or avg joe)

Rack em

Made the Podium
We had a female driver that used to take her lunch at the gym everyday. I dont get it, I wanna eat on lunch, not workout lol. I go either before or after work

Dr.Brownz

There's a few drivers in my center that will only bid routes with gyms on them. They take their lunch break and workout for an hour. I don't get it. I'm not the working out kinda guy. This job keeps me in good enough shape. BTW, his head must be massive to open a thread like this. How bigs your head bro? How does it even fit in you button down shirt?

We had a driver like that. Shot himself in the head about 2 years ago. Its all about feeling (mentally) that you're "in shape" because fit people workout and if you work out you must be in shape. Gym/workout culture reinforces that attitude

There's a few drivers in my center that will only bid routes with gyms on them. They take their lunch break and workout for an hour. I don't get it. I'm not the working out kinda guy. This job keeps me in good enough shape. BTW, his head must be massive to open a thread like this. How bigs your head bro? How does it even fit in you button down shirt?
Come at me bro. Something of mine just grew three sizes, and we are not talking about my heart

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had a driver like that. Shot himself in the head about 2 years ago. Its all about feeling (mentally) that you're "in shape" because fit people workout and if you work out you must be in shape. Gym/workout culture reinforces that attitude
What are you talking about?

Holydriver

Question for all the buff drivers with the new twinhill shirts. How do you get your arms in? I have to cut the inside of the short sleeve shirts to get my arms to fit in comfortable. My boss is saying that I can not do that anymore, I even showed him that when I'm using my arms the flex alone will rip the shirts. He says find another way, and help?
Man, my boss tells me I cant relieve the tight shirt cutting off my circulation by cutting it a little I'll just walk up in his face, flex and bust those seams, them roll on. Twisted steel and sex appeal here. I got no time for wimps

Last edited: