Buffalo UPS Hub Faces $4.9 Million Lawsuit Settlement

542thruNthru

The dress code waiver for religious reasons or whatever its called.

It's on UPSers.com under my hr.

Search
Variance to Appearance Standards

At the bottom you'll find it.
Screenshot_20190711-191400_Samsung Internet.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
It's on UPSers.com under my hr.

Search
Variance to Appearance Standards

At the bottom you'll find it.
View attachment 255298
What a sad country this has turned into. You HAVE to bake wedding cakes for gays even though you don't believe in their life style. You HAVE to install an elevator at a cost of over $200,000 because someone in a wheelchair wants to be able to buy a cup of coffee at a second floor cafeteria and they get all bent out of shape because the places has runners who will do the stairs for them and bring them what they want. You HAVE to sit in an airplane with a half a dozen dogs on board that idiots claim to be service or companion pets even though you may be allergic to animal hair. You HAVE to accommodate EVERY person who feels a little butt hurt. Sad.

542thruNthru

What a sad country this has turned into. You HAVE to bake wedding cakes for gays even though you don't believe in their life style. You HAVE to install an elevator at a cost of over $200,000 because someone in a wheelchair wants to be able to buy a cup of coffee at a second floor cafeteria and they get all bent out of shape because the places has runners who will do the stairs for them and bring them what they want. You HAVE to sit in an airplane with a half a dozen dogs on board that idiots claim to be service or companion pets even though you may be allergic to animal hair. You HAVE to accommodate EVERY person who feels a little butt hurt. Sad.

Totally agree. You also forgot entitled people that think they deserve a replacement garage door for one that's perfectly fine because it doesn't match the paint scheme. It's sad.

Special UPS Operator

No sad MFer like u should stop me even if I want to.
View attachment 255301

You wanna wear one of these dont’cha

Some of that stuff you're gonna need at some point in life too. World runs when all kinds of people work together.

rod

Retired 22 years
No sad MFer like u should stop me even if I want to.

Some of that stuff you're gonna need at some point in life too. World runs when all kinds of people work together.
I don't think so.
The gay wedding cake is a "don't need".
I would never think of making a business install a $200,000 elevator because I was but hurt when they had others who would get it for me. That's just crazy.
I hate all the frigging people who claim their mutt is a companion dog. It has gotten out of hand. Have you flown lately? Some of the flights I have been on could qualify as zoos.

rod

Retired 22 years
Totally agree. You also forgot entitled people that think they deserve a replacement garage door for one that's perfectly fine because it doesn't match the paint scheme. It's sad.
Sorry--I ended up the winner on that one after taking my case to the State Insurance Dept.

Special UPS Operator

I might be able to dig it out of my email or ask hr/corporate for it.
I'm looking for justice even if it means I get nothing. Thanks for actually being helpful
@542thruNthru
You're not a current employee? Then what do you need it for.

I guess @burrheadd was right you're just looking for money.

You won't be able to see it or get it.

I have been on many many forums. Never seen a more useless one than this. Nor a community of idiots I had encountered before.
Good Bye

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't think so.
The gay wedding cake is a "don't need".
I would never think of making a business install a $200,000 elevator because I was but hurt when they had others who would get it for me. That's just crazy.
I hate all the frigging people who claim their mutt is a companion dog. It has gotten out of hand. Have you flown lately? Some of the flights I have been on could qualify as zoos.
Spirit Airlines Wouldn't Let This Woman Bring Her 'Emotional Support' Hamster On The Flight. So She Flushed It Down An Airport Toilet.