Buffalo UPS Hub Faces $4.9 Million Lawsuit Settlement

rod

Retired 22 years
I might be able to dig it out of my email or ask hr/corporate for it.
I'm looking for justice even if it means I get nothing. Thanks for actually being helpful
@542thruNthru

I have been on many many forums. Never seen a more useless one than this. Nor a community of idiots I had encountered before.
Good Bye
Damn you give up easy--you'll never make it in the real world

El Correcto

god is dead
They are ok if some gay guys carry them on internally. I suppose "most" dogs would be too big
Hahahajahajahahahahaha.

Your dumb old senile ass rammed into your garage door with a 4wheeler during a senior moment and then threw a bitch fit when insurance only wanted to cover the damaged door.

Sound about right?

rod

Retired 22 years
LMAO the laws of physics!
I didn’t know the “laws of physics” covered a senior moment of forgetting what gear you are in.
absolutely does when your knee hits the throttle and it throws you over the handlebars in reverse so fast you can't recover in the 6 feet or so of space this all happened in. I knew what gear it was in--I just had never had this happen before. this particular incedent had nothing to do with a senior moment--I've had plenty of those. ------------------------------------your day will come

El Correcto

god is dead
absolutely does when your knee hits the throttle and it throws you over the handlebars in reverse so fast you can't recover in the 6 feet or so of space this all happened in. I knew what gear it was in--I just had never had this happen before. this particular incedent had nothing to do with a senior moment--I've had plenty of those. ------------------------------------your day will come
I’ve tried to look up a single case of what you’re saying happened happening.

I can’t find a single person stupid enough to let their knee hit the throttle of their ATV.

rod

Retired 22 years

I can’t find a single person stupid enough to let their knee hit the throttle of their ATV.
You need a woman to occupy your time----or in your case probably a man.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Funny stuff!

Future

Victory Ride
I might be able to dig it out of my email or ask hr/corporate for it.
I'm looking for justice even if it means I get nothing. Thanks for actually being helpful
@542thruNthru

I have been on many many forums. Never seen a more useless one than this. Nor a community of idiots I had encountered before.
Good Bye
Lmao ! We r a great bunch of idiots though .... you did get help through it all ...so be grateful

542thruNthru

Lmao ! We r a great bunch of idiots though .... you did get help through it all ...so be grateful

tenor-6.gif