Build That Wall!!

newfie

What they lacked was money and equipment. You would have to admit that the one they built to spring El Chapo worked pretty good. Meanwhile by the time all the law suits are settled Trump will be out of office , the nationalist fervor that put him in office will have subsided the entire matter will have died down and the people whose property would have been cut in two by the wall will breathe a sigh of relief.

it takes a lot of time and money to build a tunnel. if illegals are forced to build a tunnel and hope its not discovered then we have won.

the rio grande area is one where most of your illegals are crossing.In fiscal 2018, CBP apprehended 162,000 people in the Rio Grande Valley. None of the eight other Border Patrol sectors on the Southern border had even half of that activity.

I hope you wont argue that they will build tunnels under the rio grande?

Last edited:

Returntosender

D84C2221-4F86-4F3D-9DD3-99796260E291.jpeg

Returntosender

it takes a lot of time and money to build a tunnel. if illegals are forced to build a tunnel and hope its not discovered then we have won.

the rio grande area is one where most of your illegals are crossing.In fiscal 2018, CBP apprehended 162,000 people in the Rio Grande Valley. None of the eight other Border Patrol sectors on the Southern border had even half of that activity.

I hope you wont argue that they will build tunnels under the rio grande?
Go check up on tunnels in the San Diego area always finding after years of operation

newfie

Go check up on tunnels in the San Diego area always finding after years of operation

I'm surprised you would bring up San Diego. border crossings there went from over 100000 to 5000 once the wall was built.

San diego is one of many areas that prove walls work.

if someone has to go through the time and effort to cross a border by digging a tunnel then we have significantly slowed them down. it takes a lot of time and effort and expense to dig a tunnel.

you didn't answer my point , most of your border crossings are in the rio grande area. Is there a liberal amongst you who will suggest that tunnels will be dug under the rio grande?

Returntosender

I'm surprised you would bring up San Diego. border crossings there went from over 100000 to 5000 once the wall was built.

San diego is one of many areas that prove walls work.

if someone has to go through the time and effort to cross a border by digging a tunnel then we have significantly slowed them down. it takes a lot of time and effort and expense to dig a tunnel.

you didn't answer my point , most of your border crossings are in the rio grande area. Is there a liberal amongst you who will suggest that tunnels will be dug under the rio grande?
I never be grande I been to SD I’ve seen the raids for tunnels as a kid. I know they exist I may not know the extent today but as kid they were found frequently and new ones were built for everyone found

newfie

I never be grande I been to SD I’ve seen the raids for tunnels as a kid. I know they exist I may not know the extent today but as kid they were found frequently and new ones were built for everyone found

which again is what we want . make it as difficult as possible for them. digging a tunnel is much harder then walking across an open border

vantexan

I agree.
It's pathetic the Trumpettes are using Obama as the standard of what they find acceptable when it comes to the Constitution.
Perfectly acceptable to use previous presidents' actions as the yardstick to compare with the current president. You want to only look at Trump and lambast him rather than admit a Democrat president did similar. Interesting how Democrats operate in a vacuum, ripping the president for things they themselves claimed were very necessary in recent years. But then they never really intended to follow through, were just playing politics. That's why Republicans get elected president, voters actually expect them to do something.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Perfectly acceptable to use previous presidents' actions as the yardstick to compare with the current president. You want to only look at Trump and lambast him rather than admit a Democrat president did similar. Interesting how Democrats operate in a vacuum, ripping the president for things they themselves claimed were very necessary in recent years. But then they never really intended to follow through, were just playing politics. That's why Republicans get elected president, voters actually expect them to do something.
LMFAO.
Your delusion knows no bounds

vantexan

No, it’s like you’re on orange meth...

Y’all keep crying about the border, crying about Obama, crying about Hillary...

Keep justifying Trumps’ executive power grabs with examples of Obama, it just shows you’re an idiot two times over.
I'm definitely getting to you when you start the name calling. The wall will get built, America will be safer, it's already better off economically, all because of Trump. Good luck in 2020!

rod

Retired 22 years
What they lacked was money and equipment. You would have to admit that the one they built to spring El Chapo worked pretty good. Meanwhile by the time all the law suits are settled Trump will be out of office , the nationalist fervor that put him in office will have subsided the entire matter will have died down and the people whose property would have been cut in two by the wall will breathe a sigh of relief.
I think you are wrong on all accounts---other than the tunnel thing. I don't think anyone is saying that a wall will stop 100% of drug running but if built right it would sure slow down all the illegals walking across the border now. If you are stupid enough to buy land that straddles 2 countries I would assume somewhere along the line you have to expect problems. Sucks to be them. And the "fervor" that put Trump in office will only continue to grow. What is your solution to the border jumpers / drug problem? Just open the borders? A lot of people are against Trump just because they got their feeling hurt the last election but they haven't came up with any way to fight the border problems. Is Trump nuttier than a fruitcake-yes--but at least he's trying something.