Bulk truck days

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
This week I've been on a bulk truck in the mornings with about 7 stops and around 300-400 pieces. Then I head back to the center and hop on to a package car with 80-100 stops. Asked my sup to leave me on here! Cake walk haha. Hope everyone is having a good one!

RuthlessSupSlayer

This week I've been on a bulk truck in the mornings with about 7 stops and around 300-400 pieces. Then I head back to the center and hop on to a package car with 80-100 stops. Asked my sup to leave me on here! Cake walk haha. Hope everyone is having a good one!
Nice...going to start my 30 on the 15th

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How long is the paid day with that?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Used to be common place when the center manager could run his own department.
That's when everybody had a manageable paid day and service was priority.

twoweeled

What is that, like a 13.5 hour day?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Always act pi ssed off around the sups and managers , if they see you happy, they'll think you friend"d them , if your miserable , they'll think they gottah good day outtah you !

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Used to be common place when the center manager could run his own department.
That's when everybody had a manageable paid day and service was priority.
Heard my center manager say the other day I'm trying to get IE to bring down the planned guys. I'm doing everything I can.

So sad these guys are totally defeated. Not that long ago they were allowed to actually run their center like it was their own little business.

Now some tech geek 200 miles away in a 3x5 cube is the boss of them.

Box Ox

Now some tech geek 200 miles away in a 3x5 cube is the boss of them.

They're so cute when they reveal their working theories to drivers on here, though!

boop_o_207949.jpg